The PolyM has just been announced by developers XiLS-lab and promises to deliver a faithful homage to the Polymoog in virtual instrument form.
XiLS-lab have just dropped PolyM – a faithful homage to the classic Moog Polymoog Analog Synthesiser in virtual instrument form.
The PolyM highlights the revolutionary aspects of the original, with a whopping 71 voices of polyphony, each with sculpting options such as filters, VCA, pulse width modulation and an envelope generator.
Another unique feature that the PolyM brings to the table is the Two Top Octave Divider oscillators, which provides deep and lush phasing.
The original has an organ-like aesthetic, with knobs and sliders ergonomically arrayed on two tiers. The plug-in matches its tactile functionality, with heaps of signal shaping options carefully spread across the user interface.
This is a deeply idiosyncratic and versatile instrument that provides leads, pads and basses that are hard to match. Check out the XILS-lab website for details.
As a special introductory offer, it’s currently avaliable for 99 euros ($147 AUD), instead of the usual 149 euros ($220 AUD). Get on it.
- Vanflet Launches the Station 1 Amp in a Pedal Vanflet has debuted the Station 1 guitar amp. Or is it a guitar amp? Well, it certainly has the power, tone and connectivity you need for the studio, stage and even the bedroom.
- Chase Bliss Audio Announces Preamp MKII Pedal Boutique pedal makers, Chase Bliss Audio have just announced the Preamp MKII pedal. It's to be the first in a line of Automotone devices, which feature robotic controls.
It's a […]
- Roland and Serato Team Up with the New DJ-707M The DJ-707M is Roland's latest effort in the market of professional DJ controllers - it looks like one not soon to be forgotten. The four channel DJ controller comes from an unexpected […]
- Fender Showcase New Offset Series with Awesome Videos from SLAVES, BØRNS, Shlohmo and More We gotta hand it to the Fender marketing team, the campaign around the new Offset Series is bloody brilliant. To showcase the new range, they asked five artists to make a video showing off […]
- HeliosCentric Console Used to Record ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Is For Sale I think we can all agree that gear and technology has been essential in shaping the sound of music in the last century, from the Gibsons of hard rock to the Casios of synth pop. But none […]
- Humble Audio Launches the the Quad Operator Synth Module Humble Audio has just unveiled the Quad Operator Eurorack synth module. The clean, utilitarian looks are in keeping with the brand name, but it sounds anything but.
Humble Audio have […]