If your a bit of an obsessive when it comes to delays, let me introduce you to to Sinevibes’ Stream, a new delay sequencer for Mac users. The new plugin offers near endless tweak-ability with its 32 individual delay taps and is the perfect tool for producers who want to be able to customise their delays down to the finest and most minute detail.
Sinevibes Stream is a sequencer for the most finicky of sound designers, offering near endless customisation of delay sounds.
Stream offers such extensive customisation of each parameter that it allows producers to create anything from crisp and precise delay sounds to chaotic panning reflections.
Each tap has its own filter (low or high pass) as well as level and pan parameters. The sequencer even offers an LFO for time modulation, with the option for even-odd polarity inversion and stereo phase offsetting.
Feedback can be tweaked on a ‘per-tap’ or ‘per round’ basis and you can even choose between modern and vintage interpolation for two distinct voicings. There’s also the option to speed up or slow down the delay sequencer four times.
“With such immense configurability, Stream can create a whole symphony of reflections – from organically chaotic to precisely rhythmic – and anything in between. It’s a delay that looks like a sequencer and a sequencer that works like a delay,” states Sinevibes.
For more information head on over to Sinevibes website.
- Polyverse Unveil Wider – A Free Plugin for Huge Sounding Stereo Wider is a stereo width creating plugin from Polyverse. It makes creating psuedo-stereo effects ridiculously easy, and best of all, it's free.
Could this be the perfect tool for […]
- Overloud Reveals the OTD-2 Delay 6-Tap Plugin Overloud has just released a OTD-2 plugin. It's an emulation of the famous A/DA STD-1 delay that was released in 1980. It's a faithful recreation of the original, with a few cutting edge […]
- Need 2,000 Tracks? The New Version of Logic Has You Covered Sure it's a bit of a facetious headline, but in the workflow of the modern media composer, or music producer, track counts can really add up. Though there have always been workarounds, […]
- Transform Your Trackpad into a MIDI Controller with AudioSwift 2 AudioSwift 2 is a software device that transforms your trackpad into a MIDI controller. You can use to play beats, mix with virtual faders, sweep through scales and more.
- iZotope Launches the Neutron 3 Mixing Plugin Suite iZotope has just launched Neutron 3. It's a set of plugins that aims to bring your mixing workflow into the 21st century, with six modules and a host of new features.
Neutron 3 is the […]
- Moog Unleashes the Next Generation with the Subsequent 37 Moog have just announced the release of the Subsequent 37, a paraphonic (two-note) synth that will replace the discontinued Sub 37 Tribute Edition.
The new standard of paraphonic […]