Waveform is a new print and web magazine that focuses on synths and electronic music. The mag aims to be the Tape Op equivalent for synth enthusiasts.
Can’t get enough stories about your favourite synths and electronic musicians? Waveform is a new print and online magazine for you to dive into.
All about “synthesizers and those who inhabit that world”, the mag kicks off with some heavy hitters in issue number 1. It includes interviews with Suzanne Ciani, Dave Smith, Folktek and more. It’s also packed with shop talk, gear reviews, music reviews and more.
Though you have to be in the States to receive the free print copy, you can visit the website to subscribe to the digital version.
- Korg’s Minilogue and Monologue Get Free Major Updates Korg has released some major updates to the Minilogue and Monologue keyboards, with firmware that's making them a little closer to each other in terms of features.
Version 2.0 firmware […]
- The 1980s Part I: Experimentation, Cutting Edge Tech and Breaking into the Mainstream If the 1970s was the decade that began the revolution of electronic music, the 1980s was the decade that improved it. It also added new cultural and technological features of its […]
- Oneohtrix Point Never to Sell Off his Synths, Samplers and More Oneohtrix Point Never (aka Daniel Lopatin) is set to launch his own Reverb store. Up for grabs is a collection of instruments that have shaped his catalogue, including synths, samplers, […]
- Dave Smith Instruments Release the Prophet Rev2 Desktop Module, Fit With New Surprises Dave Smith Instruments have officially released their Prophet Rev2 Desktop Module, a new 16-voice analogue synthesiser.
As proud owners of the keyboard version, this is a pretty damn […]
- MIDI Update Slated as Native Instruments, Ableton and More Join MMA The MIDI Manufacturer's Association (MMA) has announced a swag of new partners that will have a hand in shaping the future of the long-standing protocol. The brands include Ableton, Native […]
- No More Jacks: Heritage Audio Announces BT-500 Bluetooth Streaming Module Integrating bluetooth devices into a recording or mixing workflow has long since been on the mind of studio professionals. Enter Heritage Audio, who have created the BT-500 module, which […]