From the mind of Romanian composer Silent Strike comes the QB. It can take 560 HP of Eurorack modules, with 8 audio inputs on the top and 8 audio outputs on the base.
Check out this mesmerising demo of the of QB – a fully functional Eurorack cube from the mind of Silent Strike. And no, it’s not for sale.
Watch the demo in all its three dimensional glory below:
Find out more about Silent Strike here.
- INTRFX Connects Stompboxes, Eurorack and Electronic Instruments As bedroom setups expand and more people continue to dive into the Eurorack rabbit hole, the question of how to make the most of all your gear becomes more apparent.
INTRFX is a device […]
- Meet the Creative and Colourful Klang Polyphonic Contoller The world of Eurorack modular synthesis continues to throw up beautiful surprises. Another such delight is from the minds of Norway's Elektrofon. Their Klang module stores, traverses and […]
- Humble Audio Launches the the Quad Operator Synth Module Humble Audio has just unveiled the Quad Operator Eurorack synth module. The clean, utilitarian looks are in keeping with the brand name, but it sounds anything but.
Humble Audio have […]
- Matmos Set to Release a New Album Sampled Entirely from Plastic Experimental duo, Matmos, is set to release an album that is created entirely from plastic sounds. Plastic Anniversary is a comment on the material itself and marks the duo's 25th […]
- Custom Guitars and The Value of Simplicity: Gear Talk With Robert Muinos Robert Muinos is the kind of musician who is so crushingly honest, you can't help but be dragged in by the weight of what you are hearing. This thunderous emotional magnetism not only […]
- This Guy Built a Distortion Pedal Around a Chunk of the Goddamn Berlin Wall Ah, the things you stumble upon on Reddit.
What you see below is the Berlin Wall Distortion, a distortion pedal built around an actual piece of the Berlin Wall. Yeah, you read […]