Enmore Audio are looking for new writing interns to join our team in Sydney.
We’ve checked into a brand new office and we’re looking for a few new faces to join our growing team and help take our projects to the next level. Please note this is an in-house Sydney based role.
Want to work alongside the Enmore Audio team in Sydney? We’re looking for a passionate, studio-savvy writer to join us in the office.
Enmore Audio are looking for writers join our team of contributors once a week in our Newtown-based studio, a shared space with Happy Mag. If you’re gifted with a pen (or keyboard) and you know your way around recording gear, we’d love to hear from you!
This is an in-house role, and the experience could be accredited with relevant media, journalism, and music industry qualifications, and a letter of reference can be provided.
The role is initially unpaid, however as we expand our editorial output we hope to develop a full time in-house role for the right candidate.
We wouldn’t expect any work related or out of pocket costs to arise, however these would of course be covered if necessary.
Some skills and specifications that would be highly regarded include:
- Experience in a writing role in the pro audio, arts, publishing or entertainment industry
- Experience in a recording studio environment
- Knowledge of recording gear
- Some familiarity with Enmore Audio content
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written skills including editing, spelling, and grammar
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
The job specification looks something like this:
- Researching relevant and interesting news stories
- Write highly compelling articles to strict deadlines
- Develop high-quality features and conduct compelling interviews
To apply, email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume.