Two more pieces of software have been added to the growing list of Ableton Link enabled apps.
Beat Detect and Remixvideo are two diverse new apps that have a home on the versatile and ever-growing Ableton Link platform.
To the uninitiated, Ableton Link is a platform that syncs multiple devices across the same wifi network. This enables a variety of third party instruments and live musicians to sync wirelessly.
Beat Detect is a simple solution to ascertaining BPM of a beat through the microphone of a device.
It promises to be a straightforward way to sync Link enabled apps to the tempo of a live instrument and a way to get a true reading on playing speed.
Remixvideo is a bit more involved though. It claims to be a “complete VJ software solution that makes it easy for anyone to mix and match music and visuals”.
Remixvideo can play video samples that start and stop in time, automatically syncs audio and video together, and you can even change the BPM in real time.
Visit Ableton for a full list of Link enabled apps.
If you’re looking for a way a listen to Youtube the way it was meant to be, hit the link!
- Gestrument Launches the Gestrument Pro App for iOS Gestrument Pro is an app for iOS from the minds of contemporary-classical composer, Jesper Nordin and iOS developer, Jonatan Liljedahl. It's an enhanced version of their original app from […]
- Analogue Solutions Unveils the Impulse Command Synth The UK based Analogue Solutions has just revealed the Impulse Command synth. The feature packed device has an all analog signal path, using circuits based on iconic 1970s […]
- We’re Giving Away a Pair of Audio-Technica ANC700BT Wireless Headphones! Amongst Audio-Technica's push into wireless innovation this year are the ATH-ANC700BTs, a pair of Bluetooth, noise-cancelling, over ear headphones. We spent a bit of time with our own demo […]
- See TONTO – the World’s Biggest Polysynth – in Canada The National Music Centre in Calgary, Canada, will play host to TONTO. It's the largest polysynth on the planet and it will be on display at the centre this November.
Keen to […]
- Improvised Sets And The Magic of Analog Synths: Gear Talk With Donny Benét Donny Benét is a simple man, unperturbed by the pace of the world around him. He calls himself a luddite when it comes to making music, an assertion that few musicians in his realm […]
- Chandler and Abbey Road Studios Release New 500-Series Compressor and EQ Chandler Limited and Abbey Road Studios have continued their collaboration with two new 500-series modules: the TG12345 Mk IV EQ and the TG Opto compressor.
Chandler and Abbey Road […]