Two more pieces of software have been added to the growing list of Ableton Link enabled apps.
Beat Detect and Remixvideo are two diverse new apps that have a home on the versatile and ever-growing Ableton Link platform.
To the uninitiated, Ableton Link is a platform that syncs multiple devices across the same wifi network. This enables a variety of third party instruments and live musicians to sync wirelessly.
Beat Detect is a simple solution to ascertaining BPM of a beat through the microphone of a device.
It promises to be a straightforward way to sync Link enabled apps to the tempo of a live instrument and a way to get a true reading on playing speed.
Remixvideo is a bit more involved though. It claims to be a “complete VJ software solution that makes it easy for anyone to mix and match music and visuals”.
Remixvideo can play video samples that start and stop in time, automatically syncs audio and video together, and you can even change the BPM in real time.
Visit Ableton for a full list of Link enabled apps.
If you’re looking for a way a listen to Youtube the way it was meant to be, hit the link!
- The Light Controlled iAbyssal Synth/Noisemaker for iOS Developer Alfredo Aliaga has released the iAbyssal light controlled synth and noise machine for iOS devices.
The iAbyssal creates a host of synthetic and otherworldly tones […]
- AliveInVR: An App for Controlling Ableton Live in Virtual Reality Available on Steam is the new app AliveInVR - designed to control Ableton Live with the HTC Vive VR headset.
If you're craving a way to get "inside" your Ableton Live set, […]
- Mobile Music-Making App, Blocs Wave for iOS Is Now Free To Download Mobile music making is easier and more intuitive than ever. At the vanguard of this movement is Blocs Wave for iOS, which is now available for free (though the “slicer” and “audio import” […]
- Aphex Twin Collaborates On midimutant, A Program Which Patches Your Synth For You midimutant is a piece of equipment co-created by electronic artist Aphex Twin and FoAM, a trans-disciplinary lab which bridges the gaps between music, art, science and society.
- Ableton Live 10 is Finally Here! Check Out The 3 New Editions and Learn How To Use It After years of waiting and beta testing, Ableton 10 is finally avaliable for all to purchase. They've also just released almost 50 video tutorials running through the new software, so you […]
- New iOS App Lets You Loop, Sample and Manipulate Field Recordings on the Fly LoopField is an iOS app that allows users to record anything around them, apply effects to it, sync it to a beat and export audio.
There's no mystery in the name. LoopField does […]