Two more pieces of software have been added to the growing list of Ableton Link enabled apps.
Beat Detect and Remixvideo are two diverse new apps that have a home on the versatile and ever-growing Ableton Link platform.
To the uninitiated, Ableton Link is a platform that syncs multiple devices across the same wifi network. This enables a variety of third party instruments and live musicians to sync wirelessly.
Beat Detect is a simple solution to ascertaining BPM of a beat through the microphone of a device.
It promises to be a straightforward way to sync Link enabled apps to the tempo of a live instrument and a way to get a true reading on playing speed.
Remixvideo is a bit more involved though. It claims to be a “complete VJ software solution that makes it easy for anyone to mix and match music and visuals”.
Remixvideo can play video samples that start and stop in time, automatically syncs audio and video together, and you can even change the BPM in real time.
Visit Ableton for a full list of Link enabled apps.
If you’re looking for a way a listen to Youtube the way it was meant to be, hit the link!
- The Light Controlled iAbyssal Synth/Noisemaker for iOS Developer Alfredo Aliaga has released the iAbyssal light controlled synth and noise machine for iOS devices.
The iAbyssal creates a host of synthetic and otherworldly tones […]
- AliveInVR: An App for Controlling Ableton Live in Virtual Reality Available on Steam is the new app AliveInVR - designed to control Ableton Live with the HTC Vive VR headset.
If you're craving a way to get "inside" your Ableton Live set, […]
- Korg Gadget to be Released on the Nintendo Switch Korg's synth-based DAW, Gadget is set for release on the Nintendo Switch, their new flagship console.
Serious music production power on a gaming platform: Korg Gadget is coming […]
- Spotify Buys Out Free Online DAW Soundtrap Spotify has bought out Soundtrap, the free DAW that allows users to make multitrack productions in their browser, FACT Mag reports.
Spotify has acquired Soundtrap, the free […]
- Max 8 by Cycling ’74 to be Released in 2018 Cycling '74 has announced that Max 8, the new version of the popular programming language, will be released early next year.
Max 8, the popular programming language for building […]
- Sidechaining for iOS with Pumphouse by Audio Damage Developers Audio Damage have just released Pumphouse, a compressor app designed to maximise the utility of sidechaining for creative effects.
Need creative sidechaining for your […]