American pedalmeisters Pigtronix have just revealed a new trio of stompboxes that handle boosting, gating and octave manipulation.
Pigtronix have just dropped three new pedals on the market. Aside from taking up a small amount of real estate, they cover boost, noisegating and octaves.
The Octava Micro features true bypass, low-pass filter a master blend, with drive and a switchable fuzz that can be added to the octave effect.
The Class A Boost Micro offers up to 20dB of clean boost, meaning that you could fit it in among overdrives or distortions to provide extra aggression and crunch.
With all those extra pedal tones, noise can build up. The Gatekeeper Micro is a simple, true bypass unit with adjustable threshold and release controls to clean up any unwanted buzz from the pedal chain.
Check out the Pigtronix website for more details.
Via Music Radar.
- An Octave Pedal with a New Level of Precision, Fuzzrocious Announces the Octave Jawn Named after a Philadelphia slang term that can be a stand-in for just about anything, Fuzzrocious Pedals' Octave Jawn can purportedly track faster than any other digital octave pedal on […]
- Sonic Innovators: How Does Sound Inform Genres Through Time? As we move through sonic history, what is accepted as pleasing to the ear, or even simply musical, changes. Some sounds are regarded as timeless classics, others horrendously dated, and […]
- No More Jacks: Heritage Audio Announces BT-500 Bluetooth Streaming Module Integrating bluetooth devices into a recording or mixing workflow has long since been on the mind of studio professionals. Enter Heritage Audio, who have created the BT-500 module, which […]
- Gibson Finally Announces Joe Perry Gold Rush Signature Les Paul After Joe Perry tweeted about a collaboration with Gibson Custom Shop in February, you could say he had our attention. The Aerosmith guitarist stated that he had been working with the […]
- The New Shape of Rock: The Legend and Legacy of the Gibson Explorer The year was 1957 and Fender was dominating the electric guitar market with their Stratocaster, Telecaster and Precision Bass models. Gibson had released the first Les Paul model five […]
- Filter Sweeps, Dynamics and Crunch: Death By Audio Unleashes the Deep Animation New York pedal makers Death By Audio have turned their expert hand toward the field of envelope filtering with its new stompbox, the Deep Animation.
A pedal that dishes up a […]