American pedalmeisters Pigtronix have just revealed a new trio of stompboxes that handle boosting, gating and octave manipulation.
Pigtronix have just dropped three new pedals on the market. Aside from taking up a small amount of real estate, they cover boost, noisegating and octaves.
The Octava Micro features true bypass, low-pass filter a master blend, with drive and a switchable fuzz that can be added to the octave effect.
The Class A Boost Micro offers up to 20dB of clean boost, meaning that you could fit it in among overdrives or distortions to provide extra aggression and crunch.
With all those extra pedal tones, noise can build up. The Gatekeeper Micro is a simple, true bypass unit with adjustable threshold and release controls to clean up any unwanted buzz from the pedal chain.
Check out the Pigtronix website for more details.
Via Music Radar.
- An Octave Pedal with a New Level of Precision, Fuzzrocious Announces the Octave Jawn Named after a Philadelphia slang term that can be a stand-in for just about anything, Fuzzrocious Pedals' Octave Jawn can purportedly track faster than any other digital octave pedal on […]
- SSL Dives Into the World of Reverb with the FlexVerb Plugin Solid State Logic has an unimpeachable pedigree in channel strip, EQ and compression design. Now they've turned their hand to crafting a reverb plugin with the FlexVerb.
SSL is […]
- Watch Andy Martin Demo his 7 Favourite Pedals From NAMM Yep, it's NAMM time again. It's basically Christmas for gearheads, especially if you're inclined to a pedal or two. But with hundreds of manufacturers and even more new releases, it's easy […]
- Engineering the Sound: Red Hot Chili Peppers’ ‘Blood Sugar Sex Magik’ Founded in 1983, Red Hot Chili Peppers’ original line-up featured vocalist Anthony Kiedis, bassist Flea, drummer Jack Irons and guitarist Hillel Slovak and was heavily centred on frat-rock […]
- We Are All Children: The Innocent Magic of The Schoenhut Toy Piano Childhood is often conflated into a few overwhelming memories that form a kind-of distant, draping, impression. The way foresight tends to accumulate sensations rather than events, lends […]
- Pipes is the New Device that Brings the Studio to Stage Pipes, developed by Synesthesia Corp, is a sample playback device that brings the power of a laptop to the stage. It also uses new technology to switch between multi-GB sample sets […]