American pedalmeisters Pigtronix have just revealed a new trio of stompboxes that handle boosting, gating and octave manipulation.
Pigtronix have just dropped three new pedals on the market. Aside from taking up a small amount of real estate, they cover boost, noisegating and octaves.
The Octava Micro features true bypass, low-pass filter a master blend, with drive and a switchable fuzz that can be added to the octave effect.
The Class A Boost Micro offers up to 20dB of clean boost, meaning that you could fit it in among overdrives or distortions to provide extra aggression and crunch.
With all those extra pedal tones, noise can build up. The Gatekeeper Micro is a simple, true bypass unit with adjustable threshold and release controls to clean up any unwanted buzz from the pedal chain.
Check out the Pigtronix website for more details.
Via Music Radar.
- An Octave Pedal with a New Level of Precision, Fuzzrocious Announces the Octave Jawn Named after a Philadelphia slang term that can be a stand-in for just about anything, Fuzzrocious Pedals' Octave Jawn can purportedly track faster than any other digital octave pedal on […]
- Pedaltrain Tease a Brand New, Very, Very Small Guitar Tuner Pedal Earlier this week Pedaltrain teased a new tuning pedal via a few images on their Instagram account. The new unit is called the Pedaltrain PT-SST Space Saving Tuner and they're not kidding, […]
- DSM Noisemaker Launches the OmniCabSim Mini Pedal The OmniCabSim Mini by DSM Noisemaker gives up all the delights of a tube amp plus cabinet, in a package that is conscious of the real estate on your pedalboard.
- Death By Audio Launches the Waveformer Destroyer MK2 Lords of the stompbox, Death By Audio have just released the Waveformer Destroyer MK2. It's one of the most diverse and destructive distortion pedals on the market, with 2,048 possible […]
- Brace Yourself for Arturia’s New DrumBrute Impact Arturia's DrumBrute analogue synthesiser has a new little brother, the DrumBrute Impact.
The new DrumBrute Impact offers all the satisfaction of an analogue drum machine, within a […]
- Mattoverse Electronics Launches that Drone Tone MkIII Mattoverse's MO has been to create guitar pedals that sit decidedly to the left of centre. The Drone Tone MkIII is no exception. It gives you an extra synthetic layer to the signal, […]