Musikmesse is back for 2018! With this iconic event comes a swag of innovative new gear like the Valkyrie virtual analog synth.
A synth that takes sound design to a new level: the Valkyrie from Exodus Digital dishes up ten oscillators per voice and connectivity to fit into any setup.
The synth features 128 voices, which can be doubled to 20 by combining voices. There’s also two wavetable oscillators, which offers 4,096 looped waveforms, and a nine-module effects unit which provides for endless complexity in tone sculpting.
The synth also has four stereo 32-bit, 96kHz outputs with MIDI capabilities for integration with controllers and DAW systems.
The clean and well-thought-out user interface is provides for tactile use, with a high-resolution OLED display. There is also a companion editor/librarian application for Windows and Mac.
Availability and pricing for the Valkyrie is yet to be announced.
- Roland Adds the Legendary TB-303 to Their Cloud Suite Happy 303 day! To celebrate, Roland have welcomed the icon of acid to their growing family of software instruments, the TB-303.
March 3 (303 day) seems as apt a time as any to […]
- Bitwig Studio 3 Released in Beta For License Holders After announcing Studio 3 at NAMM this year, Bitwig has released a public Beta to current license holders. The Beta version has many unique new features but perhaps the most exciting is […]
- Ableton Live 10 is Finally Here! Check Out The 3 New Editions and Learn How To Use It After years of waiting and beta testing, Ableton 10 is finally avaliable for all to purchase. They've also just released almost 50 video tutorials running through the new software, so you […]
- Z. Vex Introduce New Super Duper 2 IN 1, Based off The Doomy Sunn Concert Bass Amp Z. Vex Effects has unveiled the new limited edition Super Duper Concert Bass Mod, attempting to recreate the doomy sound of the legendary Sunn Concert Bass amp.
Thanks to Z. […]
- The Tritone: The Devil in Music or Just an Ugly Duckling? That jarring two note intro to Purple Haze, the unholy riff in Black Sabbath's Black Sabbath, the opening to the Simpsons' Halloween Specials. What do these songs have in common? They're […]
- Supro Reissues 1961 Dual Tone Played By David Bowie Here's something for all you dedicated Bowie fans. Supro this week revealed a reissue of their 1961 Dual Tone, which was one of two models favoured by David Bowie during his […]