MFB have taken their successful Tanzbär and packed it with new features for their second rendition. One of the major new features of the Tanzbär 2, is its 8 new digital voices, added to the originals 7 analogue settings. Also included onboard is a super-creamy analogue bass synthesizer, meaning you can track basslines while sequencing drums. We’d say that puts this unit in groovebox territory.
The MFB Tanzbär lets you track all of your favourite drum samples, in digital and analogue, as well as an all-new, creamy bass synth.
The Tanzbär 2’s analogue section offers two choices of kick and snare, as well as hats, congas and toms and percussion sounds. The waveform of the new analogue bassline can be tweaked and customised with a filter, tuner, envelope and LFO. On the digital side, the Tanzbär 2 can hold up to 208 files, which are customisable through MFB’s free online software.
The backbone of the Tanzbär 2 is a powerful step sequencer which can chain 4 patterns together to form 64 steps. 100 patterns can also be stored onboard for you to access later. Parameters like EQ, decay, cutoff and resonance can be adjusted in real time using the unit’s knobs and faders, making a perfect instrument for live performance purposes. The Tanzbär 2 is synchronisable to other units via USB or MIDI via Midi Clock.
For more information take a look at the MFB product page.
- IK Multimedia Launches the UNO Drum Analog/PCM Beatmaker IK Multimedia have long since enjoyed a massive presence in the software world. Yet recently, they've made a splash in the realm analog synthesis. Continuing down that path, the Italian […]
- Erica Synths Launches the Techno System Eurorack Bundle Billed as the "ultimate tool for rhythm based music production" the Techno System by Erica Synths provides everything you need to create a techno masterpiece.
The possibilities […]
- Music Radar is Offering 275 Free Retro Drum Machine Samples Need some '80s drum loops to spice up that lo-fi electro track? Head right this way. The kind people over at Music Radar are offering a free download of over 275 retro drum machine […]
- Uli Behringer Announces 2019 Release of the RD-909 Roland Clone Behringer CEO, Uli Behringer has announced that the highly anticipated RD-909 Rhythm Designer will drop early next year. The new unit aims to emulate Roland's classic TR-909 Rhythm […]
- NuDrum is an Online Polyrhythmic, Polymetric Drum Machine NuDrum, from developer Nicola Bombaci, is an online drum machine, with sounds not unlike many others. What sets it apart however, is that it gives you the ability to create organised chaos […]
- Propellerhead Releases Reason Compact 2.0 App for Free Reason Compact 2.0 has just been launched by Propellerhead. It improves on the first version, which was released last year, by adding a drum machine and bass synth to the mix.