The Supro Delay is a new analog echo stompbox that uses new MN 3005 bucket brigade chips, providing everything from tight slapback to spacious echoes.
The Supro Delay is a new pedal that dishes up vintage analog echoes. It provides all the classic controls, plus filtering to slot the delays into the mix.
The front panel of the stompbox features four large knobs, which offer up the controls that you’d expect from a delay, with level, time and repeats.
Alongside these is the filter control. Supro say that:
“This unique filter design provides both the dark and murky echoes associated with BBD analog delays as well as bright tape echo sounds that evolve over time with extended repeats.”
Adding to the street cred of the pedal, the Supro Delay was designed by Howard Davis, who was behind the EHX Deluxe Memory Man and the Pigtronix Echolution.
An expression pedal can also be plugged in to control the time, repeats and level.
Check out the Supro website for more details.
- BOSS Launches Four Next Generation Effects Pedals Over decades of craft and innovation, the name BOSS has become synonymous with the term "stompbox." They have a legacy like no other when it comes to historic pedals, but with their new […]
- EMMA Electronic Launches the ND-1 Navigator Delay Pedal EMMA Electronic has brought together the best of digital and analog tech in one pedal. The ND-1 Navigator Delay offers up everything you'd expect from a delay, plus the ability to split […]
- The Standing Grand – A Lightweight, Portable Grand Piano From British pianist and inventor, Sarah Nicolls comes The Standing Grand - an exciting new vision for the future of the grand old instrument.
As a contemporary pianist, Sarah often […]
- Epiphone Les Paul vs Gibson Les Paul: What’s The Difference? Nothing screams rock quite like a Les Paul. In fact, you could say it wails. From Jimmy Page to Slash, the guitar has been instrumental in shaping the sounds of rock and popular music […]
- Is KORG Set to Release the Minilogue XD this Year? KORG have been on a hot streak in recent times, with the Minilogue, Monologue and Prologue capitalising on the new wave of love for analog synthesis. As 2018 closed out, images of the […]
- Sony’s New GTK-PG10 Speakers Come With Inbuilt Cupholders It's summertime, there's no doubt about that. A time for soaking up the rays and having friends around for a BBQ, some drinks and a bit of music. But have you ever felt that there's […]