RØDE have continued to diversify their product line with RØDECaster Pro. The standalone unit offers four microphone channels, phone integration and programmable sound effects pads.
The standalone solution for podcasting has arrived. The RØDECaster Pro covers a wide range of podcasting situations with studio-level sound processing.
The four microphone channels can power condenser microphones and feature Class-A Servo biased preamps, which provide an incredibly clean signal.
It features onboard processing from APHEX (the Aural Exciter and the Big Bottom), alongside other voiceover relevant processors like compression, limiting, de-essing and noisegating.
Two features that make the RØDECaster just the thing for the podcasting medium is sound effect and jingle integration and phone interview capability: You can record audio direct to a pad, or drag and drop with the supplied software, while phones can be hooked up via Bluetooth with “mix minus” audio to prevent any distracting echoes.
You can go mobile by recording straight to a microSD card. Alternatively, recording to a computer via USB is also available, making it possible to edit further in your favourite DAW.
Head over to RØDE for more info.
- The Lavalier GO from RØDE is Ready for Action at Any Location RØDE have long been at the top of the tree in location recording and broadcasting needs. In recent times, they've steadily added to their suite of tools for tracking on the go. Their […]
- Rode Release the Video Mic Pro+ Aussie microphone heavyweights Rode have just a new on-camera microphone to compliment their already impressive range. The announcement of the Video Mic Pro+ happened at RODEshow […]
- Need a DAW on the Fly? Beatmaker 3 Might Be For You Intua is set to release Beatmaker 3, a DAW for iOS, on July 15.
Beatmaker 3 by Intua allows you to capture the energy of live performance with a full DAW experience on a […]
- Fender Expands its Portfolio by Acquiring Bigsby Fender has announced that it will acquire Bigsby from Fred Gretsch Enterprises. Gretsch and Fender have had a relationship since 2002.
Fender has announced that it will […]
- Sampleradar Offers 260 ‘Tribal Adventures Samples’ for Free Sometimes you need a very particular type of drum, I'm not talking clean or crisp or snappy or tight. I mean big, boomy and powerful. But finding a nice fat tom sample can be hard, […]
- The Legendary Roland JX-3P is Now Available as a VST on Roland’s Cloud The Roland JX-3P was big in the '80s, as big as the hair. An old unit, however, is going to be a little impractical today, the hair too. The JX-3P was geared towards the user who wanted […]