RØDE have continued to diversify their product line with RØDECaster Pro. The standalone unit offers four microphone channels, phone integration and programmable sound effects pads.
The standalone solution for podcasting has arrived. The RØDECaster Pro covers a wide range of podcasting situations with studio-level sound processing.
The four microphone channels can power condenser microphones and feature Class-A Servo biased preamps, which provide an incredibly clean signal.
It features onboard processing from APHEX (the Aural Exciter and the Big Bottom), alongside other voiceover relevant processors like compression, limiting, de-essing and noisegating.
Two features that make the RØDECaster just the thing for the podcasting medium is sound effect and jingle integration and phone interview capability: You can record audio direct to a pad, or drag and drop with the supplied software, while phones can be hooked up via Bluetooth with “mix minus” audio to prevent any distracting echoes.
You can go mobile by recording straight to a microSD card. Alternatively, recording to a computer via USB is also available, making it possible to edit further in your favourite DAW.
Head over to RØDE for more info.
- The Lavalier GO from RØDE is Ready for Action at Any Location RØDE have long been at the top of the tree in location recording and broadcasting needs. In recent times, they've steadily added to their suite of tools for tracking on the go. Their […]
- Rode Release the Video Mic Pro+ Aussie microphone heavyweights Rode have just a new on-camera microphone to compliment their already impressive range. The announcement of the Video Mic Pro+ happened at RODEshow […]
- Need a DAW on the Fly? Beatmaker 3 Might Be For You Intua is set to release Beatmaker 3, a DAW for iOS, on July 15.
Beatmaker 3 by Intua allows you to capture the energy of live performance with a full DAW experience on a […]
- Glorified Karaoke: From Laptop Tracks To Live Performance A little while ago after spending around a year producing music I received an email from a local band asking if I would be interested in being the support act for their next live show. […]
- The Incredible Versatility of the Electro-Voice RE20 There are many microphones that are good at lots of things. Indeed, a huge part of any microphone’s value is the versatility of its application. Ribbon mics are known to excel on strings […]
- Day One of Enmore Audio There probably isn't ever really a day one in any project and I know all too well a new recording studio in a city within a world now saturated with home, project and professional […]