Few monsters have taken hold in our collective imagination like Godzilla. Fortunately, ESP and Japanese rock legend, Takamizawa Toshihiko have made the connection between this legendary figure of apocalyptic destruction and electric guitar making. Meet the limited edition Godzilla electric guitar.
This astounding axe was just announced, featuring an alder body, three-piece hard maple neck and an ebony fingerboard. Other features include Floyd Rose bridge, glowing purple and red LEDs and a single EMG85 pickup. What this adds up to is a true monster of a machine.
The bizarre new collaboration between ESP guitars and Japanese rock idol Takamizawa Toshihiko brings forward the limited edition Godzilla electric guitar.
At this rate, we would advise saving your coins in case of a surprise King-Kong model release tomorrow. Although the Godzilla vs. King Kong guitar battles would probably be worth it at a staggering $77,000 AUD this may one for the wishlist.
This horrifying axe was designed to commemorate the 65th birthday of the monster that stomped the streets of Tokyo. For those who wish to get a piece of history, you better get in quick, as the run of only five guitars gives “limited edition” a new meaning.
Those looking to check it out or possibly pick one up can do so here.
- Make Your Ears Bleed With This 38 Fret Soprano Guitar
Kevin from Said Too Much Productions has created a fretboard extension that takes his guitar into soprano territory. Let's just say the results may make your ears bleed.
- Watch YouTuber Rob Scallon Demo the ‘Guitendo’ It's time to scratch up on the Super Mario Theme, because you can now buy a guitar that doubles up as a functioning Nintendo console, courtesy of the Echo Canyon Guitar Company. YouTube […]
- The Rick and Morty Pocket Operator is Coming Soon Teenage Engineering and the co-creator of Rick and Morty, Justin Roiland have teamed to create a limited edition Pocket Operator. Like the previously released PO-33 Speak, the PO-137 is a […]
- Arturia Reveals New Keylab MKII with MIDI and CV Control Arturia have lifted the veils on their second generation Keylab controller, with both 49 and 61 key options getting an upgrade.
Arturia's new Keylab MKII gives you all the flexibility […]
- UK Sound Launches the 276 Dual-Channel Compressor UK Sound, a subsidiary of BAE, has launched the 276 dual-channel mono compressor. If you haven't guessed by the name, it's inspired by one of the giants of the art.
The 276 […]
- Tone King Unveils the Imperial MKII Guitar Amp Head Boutique amp specialists, Tone King, have just released the Imperial MKII amp head. It's a 20 watt hand-wired machine that can be attenuated for more tonal options.
It's sure to make a […]