Few monsters have taken hold in our collective imagination like Godzilla. Fortunately, ESP and Japanese rock legend, Takamizawa Toshihiko have made the connection between this legendary figure of apocalyptic destruction and electric guitar making. Meet the limited edition Godzilla electric guitar.
This astounding axe was just announced, featuring an alder body, three-piece hard maple neck and an ebony fingerboard. Other features include Floyd Rose bridge, glowing purple and red LEDs and a single EMG85 pickup. What this adds up to is a true monster of a machine.
The bizarre new collaboration between ESP guitars and Japanese rock idol Takamizawa Toshihiko brings forward the limited edition Godzilla electric guitar.
At this rate, we would advise saving your coins in case of a surprise King-Kong model release tomorrow. Although the Godzilla vs. King Kong guitar battles would probably be worth it at a staggering $77,000 AUD this may one for the wishlist.
This horrifying axe was designed to commemorate the 65th birthday of the monster that stomped the streets of Tokyo. For those who wish to get a piece of history, you better get in quick, as the run of only five guitars gives “limited edition” a new meaning.
Those looking to check it out or possibly pick one up can do so here.
- Make Your Ears Bleed With This 38 Fret Soprano Guitar
Kevin from Said Too Much Productions has created a fretboard extension that takes his guitar into soprano territory. Let's just say the results may make your ears bleed.
- Watch YouTuber Rob Scallon Demo the ‘Guitendo’ It's time to scratch up on the Super Mario Theme, because you can now buy a guitar that doubles up as a functioning Nintendo console, courtesy of the Echo Canyon Guitar Company. YouTube […]
- Dust Off Your Ivory With These Three Free Key Plugins Have you been letting that Midi keyboard go dusty? Well, we might have just the thing for you. Diskpiano, Little Roadey and Padspheres are three free key plugins, ready to overhaul your […]
- Percy Grainger Made Music for Synths Before they were Invented Percy Grainger was the Australian born composer who was working in the turbulent, avant-garde period of the early 20th century. Aside from making music, he also created devices to […]
- Karanyi Unveils the Synths DX Kontakt Instrument Created by award winning producer and media composer Dani Karanyi, Synths DX captures the essence of epic analog, digital and PCM synths of the 80s.
Cinematic, epic and […]
- An Idiot’s Guide to Choosing the Right Fuzz Pedal Are you an idiot? Check. Have you been looking to add some fuzz to your setup? Cool, say no more.
Most would consider fuzz to be the granddaddy of grit. It is one of the oldest and most […]