Work on the Garden has officially begun and we should have the live room’s shell built by December. Very exciting news for us. We will more than likely no longer address The Spud and add those extra square feet to the Garden. The space will be a live room, some storage and the opportunity to do more video and pop up work with the likes of Happy and their mini music festival.
- Roland Reveal The D-05, Boutique Reissue Of Their Iconic D-50 Synthesiser Yep, Roland have hit another home run. The most recent release within their Boutique series has been revealed, and it's officially a D-50 rework named the D-05.
Honestly, I'm seconds […]
- Watch a Video of a Synth Being Created from Leaves Ever strolled through the garden and thought "how can I turn these leaves into a synth?" Well, me neither. But someone has, and he's has shown us how he pulled it off.
- Moog Offers the First Glimpse of Their Flagship Moog One Polysynth For most synth-heads, it's the biggest release of the year, so if you've been waiting for a bit more of a scoop on Moog One Polysynth check this one out. Moog has released an in-depth […]
- TC Electronic Release The M100, Delivering 16 Studio Quality Effects for a Very Reasonable $100 Danish effects masters TC Electronic have brought out a new hardware multi-effects unit, the M100, pulling together some the of best the company has to offer in delay, reverb, modulation […]
- Fender Launches the Rarities Red Mahogany Top Telecaster Fender has revealed the latest in it rarities collection. It's the Red Mahogany Top Telecaster and it combines only the best of tonewoods and pickups.
One for the top end of town. The […]
- Google Unveils NSynth Super: An Open-Source Controller for Playing a Synth Algorithm Magenta, a research team at Google, have built a machine-learning algorithm for creating new sounds, NSynth, as well as a controller for combining those sounds, NSynth […]