Work on the Garden has officially begun and we should have the live room’s shell built by December. Very exciting news for us. We will more than likely no longer address The Spud and add those extra square feet to the Garden. The space will be a live room, some storage and the opportunity to do more video and pop up work with the likes of Happy and their mini music festival.
- Legendary New York Guitar Shop Carmine Street Guitars Is Getting Its Own Documentary This September at the Venice Film Festival, a new Ron Mann-directed documentary about the legendary New York City guitar store Carmine Street Guitars will be premiered.
Simply titled […]
- Aphex Twin Collaborates On midimutant, A Program Which Patches Your Synth For You midimutant is a piece of equipment co-created by electronic artist Aphex Twin and FoAM, a trans-disciplinary lab which bridges the gaps between music, art, science and society.
- Planeta’s ‘Drops: Rhythm Garden’, a Virtual Reality Percussion Instrument Bored of traditional drum machines? Try using marbles... in virtual reality. 'Drops' is a new system from Planeta, a multimedia studio focussed on virtual and augmented reality […]
- The Double Life of a Boutique Pedal Maker: A Chat with JC from Anarchy Audio Anarchy Audio is pumping some seriously good sounds out of Perth. The boutique pedal company is a small operation, hand constructing and assembling some excellent effects aimed at […]
- Take a Behind the Scenes Look at the Ernie Ball Factory A new film presented by Josh from JHS pedals takes a behind the scenes look at the Ernie Ball factory in California. The clip covers the origins of the company and includes a chat with the […]
- Fender Releases The First Model in it’s Alternate Reality Line, The Powercaster Fender has launched the first model in its all-new Alternate Reality series - The Powercaster. This new line follows last year's Parallel Universe series, a bunch of pretty experimental […]