Here’s a draft of what The Stable’s custom studio wall plate will look like. We’ve spent a stupid amount of time researching the materials for these plates. From Russian space machines to local folks Gravograph, we left no rock unturned.
The extra time and money spent on getting a custom studio wall plate made up should be well worth it in the end.
Then there’s the issue of the fonts and the router required to engrave them. What we settled on is a bomb proof compound used in nuclear power stations (mainly in the Eastern Block), and a diamond head router is required to engrave it. There’s only one in the Southern Hemisphere. The plant at Nizhnyaya Tura took a bit of convincing to release a sheet of their triple plated nuclear ply (tlu-25), but we managed to get it.
At about $1900 a plate (we need four), we think it’s worth the investment. All connectors will be titanium plated Neutrik at about $45 connector that’s about $1100 per plate. A custom ebony box with a 3mm lip will be fashioned to house the plate. Special thanks to IYBI for the design of the plate to required specifications.
Thanks again to IYBI for our digital marketing, digital strategy, content marketing strategy, social media marketing and digital audit too.
- Recording 101: It’s Not The Size, Its How You Use It Recording music can be heartbreakingly expensive. Now we have that elephant out of the room, we’ve tried to list a few ways to ease this heartbreak. While there seems to be no way to spend […]
- Audio Recording Services Enmore Audio can cater for a broad range of audio recording requirements.
Voiceovers, for example, can be completed for all kinds of commercial, broadcast or narrative scenarios, with […]
- Making Enmore Audio Enmore Audio will eventually be a three room recording facility based in the inner west of Sydney. It will be a small world class facility best suited to small bands and singer / […]
- Tape Machines and Getting Intimate With Electricity: Gear Talk With Raindrop If the band of your dream band sounds something like a cross between the Beatles, the Flaming Lips, and Ariel Pink, then Raindrop are for you.
The solo moniker of Sydney […]
- Output Reveal Outstanding Plug-in For Merging Brass and Wind with Analog Synths Premier sound design boutique Output have just announced the latest addition to their lineup of outstanding instrument software, Analog Brass & Wind - "a virtual instrument that breaks […]
- Sights Set on 1608 Like most things online, if your Google search term isn't quite close enough you get a bit of porn. Such is life. I did a search for 1608 (without the API) and indeed some nudity presented […]