Here’s a draft of what The Stable’s custom studio wall plate will look like. We’ve spent a stupid amount of time researching the materials for these plates. From Russian space machines to local folks Gravograph, we left no rock unturned.
The extra time and money spent on getting a custom studio wall plate made up should be well worth it in the end.
Then there’s the issue of the fonts and the router required to engrave them. What we settled on is a bomb proof compound used in nuclear power stations (mainly in the Eastern Block), and a diamond head router is required to engrave it. There’s only one in the Southern Hemisphere. The plant at Nizhnyaya Tura took a bit of convincing to release a sheet of their triple plated nuclear ply (tlu-25), but we managed to get it.
At about $1900 a plate (we need four), we think it’s worth the investment. All connectors will be titanium plated Neutrik at about $45 connector that’s about $1100 per plate. A custom ebony box with a 3mm lip will be fashioned to house the plate. Special thanks to IYBI for the design of the plate to required specifications.
Thanks again to IYBI for our digital marketing, digital strategy, content marketing strategy, social media marketing and digital audit too.
- Recording 101: It’s Not The Size, Its How You Use It Recording music can be heartbreakingly expensive. Now we have that elephant out of the room, we’ve tried to list a few ways to ease this heartbreak. While there seems to be no way to spend […]
- Audio Recording Services Enmore Audio can cater for a broad range of audio recording requirements.
Voiceovers, for example, can be completed for all kinds of commercial, broadcast or narrative scenarios, with […]
- Making Enmore Audio Enmore Audio will eventually be a three room recording facility based in the inner west of Sydney. It will be a small world class facility best suited to small bands and singer / […]
- Roland and Puma Team Up With a Pair of TR-808 Kicks, Because Why Not It must be the season for unlikely collaborations. This time, its Roland and Puma with the release of the TR-808 sneakers.
These beats are made for walking: Roland and Puma team […]
- Acid Basslines, Filthy Guitars and Layering Analog and Digital Synths: Gear Talk With MEZKO After a string of excellent single releases over the past three years (which have mysteriously disappeared from the interwebs), Sydney electronic duo MEZKO have finally gifted us with […]
- Fender Donates 300 Guitars to Disadvantaged Australian Schools Fender Music Australia has donated 300 new acoustic guitars to the nationwide Don't Stop The Music Campaign, an initiative led by Musica Viva, The Salvation Army and The ABC. The campaign […]