Jazzmasters and Telecasters rightly occupy a place each among the pantheon of iconic Fender guitars. Now, in a new addition their “Parallel Universe” series, comes the Jazz-Tele hybrid.
Bound to set many hearts aflutter among Fender fans, the Jazz-Tele hybrid guitar has been released. It combines the best of both Jazzmaster and Telecaster worlds in one memorable axe.
The new guitar compliments the previous members of the “Parallel Universe” line of electrics, namely the American Elite Telecaster HSS and the Strat-Tele.
This cross-breed features American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster single coil pickups, and the Jazzmaster’s (and Jaguar’s) floating vibrato – in our opinion the best wiggle-stick ever made. The look and specifically the body shape of the guitar, however, display its Telecaster tendencies.
The ash body comes in two-tone sunburst and surf green colours and is fitted with an American Professional Jazzmaster Bridge.
For more info, check out the Fender website.
- Karanyi Unveils the Synths DX Kontakt Instrument Created by award winning producer and media composer Dani Karanyi, Synths DX captures the essence of epic analog, digital and PCM synths of the 80s.
Cinematic, epic and […]
- Lavish Pickups, Complex Switching and Stereo Outputs: An Appreciation of Bizarre Japanese Guitars from the 60s Vintage Japanese-made guitars exude some of the most unique designs to ever have emerged on the market, often blurring the fine line between beauty and monstrosity.
In the […]
- Explore the Inner Workings of the Legendary Roland TR-808 in 3D Red Bull Music Academy have delivered an interactive animated map of the one-and-only Roland TR-808 drum machine.
Check out this animated, interactive guide to the fabled […]
- David Gilmour’s Black Strat Sold for a World Record $3.9 Million Well, we knew it was going to go well. But this well? David Gilmour's Black Strat now wears the crown as the world's most expensive six string. It was sold at auction for $3.975 million […]
- The Studio at Your Feet: Double Tracking & Modulation Pedals that Emulate Classic Tape Techniques Double tracking makes your track bigger and imparts a colour unachievable with a single voice. It can be used to create a thicker sound to deliver extra sheen to a mix, or to inject an […]
- Take Your Recording Session to the Park with Roland’s New Go Mixer Pro Roland has raised the bar with smart phone friendly mixing, with the release of the Go Mixer Pro.
Bring the Studio with you, Roland's new Go Mixer Pro gives you the ability to mix […]