Jazzmasters and Telecasters rightly occupy a place each among the pantheon of iconic Fender guitars. Now, in a new addition their “Parallel Universe” series, comes the Jazz-Tele hybrid.
Bound to set many hearts aflutter among Fender fans, the Jazz-Tele hybrid guitar has been released. It combines the best of both Jazzmaster and Telecaster worlds in one memorable axe.
The new guitar compliments the previous members of the “Parallel Universe” line of electrics, namely the American Elite Telecaster HSS and the Strat-Tele.
This cross-breed features American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster single coil pickups, and the Jazzmaster’s (and Jaguar’s) floating vibrato – in our opinion the best wiggle-stick ever made. The look and specifically the body shape of the guitar, however, display its Telecaster tendencies.
The ash body comes in two-tone sunburst and surf green colours and is fitted with an American Professional Jazzmaster Bridge.
For more info, check out the Fender website.
- Fender Unveils the Player Series of Electric Guitars and Basses Fender has announced a new line of 21 guitars and basses called the Player Series, which will replace the Standard Series, adding updates for a new generation.
For so long the […]
- Fender Launches the Troublemaker Tele: A Tribute to the Les Paul Fender have just released the latest in their line of Parallel Universe electric guitars - the Troublemaker Tele. Interestingly though, it seems to take its cues from that other guitar […]
- Lavish Pickups, Complex Switching and Stereo Outputs: An Appreciation of Bizarre Japanese Guitars from the 60s Vintage Japanese-made guitars exude some of the most unique designs to ever have emerged on the market, often blurring the fine line between beauty and monstrosity.
In the […]
- This Stratocaster Is Made Entirely Out Of Matchsticks While British luthier Dean Fraser was in the military, he was issued matchsticks as part of his ration pack. Accumulate enough of these over 18 years (around 40,000 apparently), and you've […]
- Danelectro Adds More Vintage Flair to its Lineup with the ’66T and ’59X If you're after some twangy goodness with a vintage feel, Danelectro has got you covered, with the introduction of the new (but old) '66T and '59X.
Take a walk down memory lane, with […]
- With The California Series, Fender Has Made The Perfect Acoustic Guitar For The Electric Player For many electric guitarists, crossing over to the acoustic realm can be a precarious path. If you learned on an electric, acoustic guitars can seem foreign. And even if you mess around […]