Jazzmasters and Telecasters rightly occupy a place each among the pantheon of iconic Fender guitars. Now, in a new addition their “Parallel Universe” series, comes the Jazz-Tele hybrid.
Bound to set many hearts aflutter among Fender fans, the Jazz-Tele hybrid guitar has been released. It combines the best of both Jazzmaster and Telecaster worlds in one memorable axe.
The new guitar compliments the previous members of the “Parallel Universe” line of electrics, namely the American Elite Telecaster HSS and the Strat-Tele.
This cross-breed features American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster single coil pickups, and the Jazzmaster’s (and Jaguar’s) floating vibrato – in our opinion the best wiggle-stick ever made. The look and specifically the body shape of the guitar, however, display its Telecaster tendencies.
The ash body comes in two-tone sunburst and surf green colours and is fitted with an American Professional Jazzmaster Bridge.
For more info, check out the Fender website.
- Netflix is Rolling Out Improvements to its Audio Quality Netflix is set to improve the quality of the audio on its streaming service. The optimised quality is aimed at viewers with streaming boxes, soundbars and surround sound […]
- Engineering the Sound: Pink Floyd’s ‘Dark Side of the Moon’ It’s hard to think of an album more celebrated and universally lauded than Dark Side of the Moon. Released on the 1st of March, 1973, Dark Side was Pink Floyd’s eighth studio album in just […]
- Initial Audio Unveils the Analog Pro Vintage Hardware Plugin
Digital audio has left us with a dearth of imperfection. The Analog Pro plugin has stepped into the breach to add good old fashioned saturation, warble and crustiness to in the box […]
- An Exercise in Discipline: Gear Talk with Slum Sociable This side of the new year, it's pretty standard that we start looking towards the months ahead and what's coming up, and in doing so, forgetting about the year that has just passed; […]
- Monoment Bass is Softube’s Secret Weapon for Huge Bass Plugin masters Softube have delivered the Monoment Bass synth. It's a virtual instrument that caters to the need for deep subs, harmonic excitement and generally huge bass tones in modern […]
- Watch Andy Martin Demo his 7 Favourite Pedals From NAMM Yep, it's NAMM time again. It's basically Christmas for gearheads, especially if you're inclined to a pedal or two. But with hundreds of manufacturers and even more new releases, it's easy […]