TC Electronic has debuted the Ditto Jam Looper X2. This is the latest in its line of loopers and introduces automatic syncing.
Effortless looping at last: the Ditto Jam Looper X2 continues its fine tradition of looping pedals, this time enhancing it with automatic beat syncing.
The new looper features TC Electronic’s BeatSense algorithm. It features onboard microphones to listen to the rhythmic elements of the band, then dynamically synchronises loops automatically.
This eliminates the need for erasing looping misfires, freeing up the performer improvise organically while keeping in sync with the rest of the band.
The Ditto Jam’s practice mode is equally innovative. It allows you record a solid bed at a slow tempo, then speed it up with the tap tempo, which is ideal for nutting out difficult passages.
For solo gigging, you can export loops for editing in your favourite DAW, then re-import these, or other backing tracks to the pedal.
For more info, visit TC Electronic.
- Chase Bliss Raises $200K for New Blooper Pedal in one Weekend If you ever needed reassurance of the enthusiasm and dedication of people in the music world, look no further. A Kickstarter campaign for the new Chase Bliss Audio Blooper pedal has just […]
- Fender have Unveiled New Guitars from their Made in Japan Series Fender's Made in Japan guitars have been a long-time favourite of many players around the world. They offer great quality at much lower prices than their American counterparts, and Fender […]
- The legendary Shure SM57, from the White House to OK Computer Keeping in line with the theme of untouchable, workhorse-status musical equipment, there is no going past the Shure SM57 when talking about essential studio gear. At some point in their […]
- A Guide to Creating Your Own Flavours with Custom Sampler Instruments Are you a musician, producer or composer? Great, so is everyone else. But before you push off on a raft built with the wreckage of your future aspirations, there’s a technique that may […]
- Watch the QB in Action: A Cube Shaped Modular Synth Rig
From the mind of Romanian composer Silent Strike comes the QB. It can take 560 HP of Eurorack modules, with 8 audio inputs on the top and 8 audio outputs on the base.
Check out […]
- Roland Adds the Legendary TB-303 to Their Cloud Suite Happy 303 day! To celebrate, Roland have welcomed the icon of acid to their growing family of software instruments, the TB-303.
March 3 (303 day) seems as apt a time as any to […]