A host of artists, including Joan Jett, Tash Sultana, Cat Power, Billie Eilish and dozens more are donating a range of products to support the Girls Rock Reverb Gives auction. The proceeds of the auction will go to ten nonprofits that empower female, transgender and gender non-conforming youth through music.
Now your Reverb splurge can go to a good cause. A bunch of exceptional artists are donating memorabilia and gear to the Girls Rock Reverb Gives Auction. Get behind it next week.
Among the special items is an Ernie Ball Music Man guitar from Kimbra, an Oscar Schmidt autoharp from Nancy Wilson a Taylor BT2 acoustic guitar, signed by Linda Perry, as well as a Sennheiser MD441 microphone, signed by Stevie Nicks.
There’s also an array of autographed LPs, tour posters and even clothing to be picked up at the auction, that kicks off on May 21.
Visit Reverb for all the details.
- Max 8 by Cycling ’74 to be Released in 2018 Cycling '74 has announced that Max 8, the new version of the popular programming language, will be released early next year.
Max 8, the popular programming language for building […]
- Death by Audio Reveals the Total Sonic Annihilation 2 Death by Audio are well known for making pedals that are like nothing else out there and this week the company has revealed a successor to their first ever release, the Total Sonic […]
- Eventide Launches the Plugin Reboot of Their Iconic SP2016 Reverb Eventide has released the plugin version of their legendary hardware unit, the SP2016. The original was released in 1982 and was put to great use by the likes of Dave Pensado, Mick […]
- Audioengine launch the powerful and pocket-sized A1 desktop speakers Austin-based speaker manufacturer Audioengine has unveiled the A1 Home Music system, made up of a set of super-compact, Bluetooth desktop speakers.
The A1 is a follow-up to Audioengine's […]
- Moog Offers the First Glimpse of Their Flagship Moog One Polysynth For most synth-heads, it's the biggest release of the year, so if you've been waiting for a bit more of a scoop on Moog One Polysynth check this one out. Moog has released an in-depth […]
- RØDE Enter the Audio Interface World with the High Quality, No Frills AI-1 Australian microphone makers RØDE have entered the world of the audio interface with the AI-1.
Need a no-frills, top to bottom recording solution? RØDE have you covered with […]