A host of artists, including Joan Jett, Tash Sultana, Cat Power, Billie Eilish and dozens more are donating a range of products to support the Girls Rock Reverb Gives auction. The proceeds of the auction will go to ten nonprofits that empower female, transgender and gender non-conforming youth through music.
Now your Reverb splurge can go to a good cause. A bunch of exceptional artists are donating memorabilia and gear to the Girls Rock Reverb Gives Auction. Get behind it next week.
Among the special items is an Ernie Ball Music Man guitar from Kimbra, an Oscar Schmidt autoharp from Nancy Wilson a Taylor BT2 acoustic guitar, signed by Linda Perry, as well as a Sennheiser MD441 microphone, signed by Stevie Nicks.
There’s also an array of autographed LPs, tour posters and even clothing to be picked up at the auction, that kicks off on May 21.
Visit Reverb for all the details.
- Pipes is the New Device that Brings the Studio to Stage Pipes, developed by Synesthesia Corp, is a sample playback device that brings the power of a laptop to the stage. It also uses new technology to switch between multi-GB sample sets […]
- Spitfire Audio Launches New BBC Orchestra Sample Library Spitfire Audio has managed to create a new gold standard in modern composition with their latest collaboration with the BBC Orchestra. The new sample library aims to place the sound of the […]
- How to Practise Safe Sampling With Abid Hussain Abid Hussain is a man of many talents, not only is he a successful corporate lawyer, he also has 25 years of experience producing EDM and Alternative Rock and is a certified Ableton Live […]
- Roland Reveal The D-05, Boutique Reissue Of Their Iconic D-50 Synthesiser Yep, Roland have hit another home run. The most recent release within their Boutique series has been revealed, and it's officially a D-50 rework named the D-05.
Honestly, I'm seconds […]
- The Next Generation of Tone We All Know and Love: Vox Reveals the Nutube Range of Amps Vox is undoubtedly one of the heavyweights in the arena of guitar amplification. Now they're adding a line of new classics to their stable including the MVX150 and two new flavours of MV50 […]
- Daedelus and Bleep Labs Team Up for the Delaydelus 2 In 2015, Daedelus and Bleep Labs released the original Delaydelus, a limited-edition custom sampler and delay unit with arcade style-buttons and alligator-clip patch play.
Now, they've […]