A host of artists, including Joan Jett, Tash Sultana, Cat Power, Billie Eilish and dozens more are donating a range of products to support the Girls Rock Reverb Gives auction. The proceeds of the auction will go to ten nonprofits that empower female, transgender and gender non-conforming youth through music.
Now your Reverb splurge can go to a good cause. A bunch of exceptional artists are donating memorabilia and gear to the Girls Rock Reverb Gives Auction. Get behind it next week.
Among the special items is an Ernie Ball Music Man guitar from Kimbra, an Oscar Schmidt autoharp from Nancy Wilson a Taylor BT2 acoustic guitar, signed by Linda Perry, as well as a Sennheiser MD441 microphone, signed by Stevie Nicks.
There’s also an array of autographed LPs, tour posters and even clothing to be picked up at the auction, that kicks off on May 21.
Visit Reverb for all the details.
- The Tale of a Forgotten Classic: The Roland JX-3P Between their synthesizers, drum machines and BOSS line of pedals, you could argue that Roland has been the most influential musical instrument maker of the last 40 years. That doesn't […]
- Tiny But Powerful, the New Presonus Atom Performance Pad Controller The new Presonus Atom is a compact pad controller, perfect for triggering your loops, slapping out beats and playing any sort of instrument in any midi environment.
Designed with both […]
- Does Bluetooth Have a Future in Pro Audio? As long as there have been recording studios, there have been lengths of cable. One might assume that the two are virtually inseparable, audio signals have to travel through something […]
- The PortaFm Dishes Up 80s Keyboard Nostalgia in Spades Developed by Plogue, the PortaFM emulates the eccentric and lo-fi mini FM keyboards and keytars of the 80s. It recreates this sonic signature, however, in an easy to modify virtual […]
- Are MXR Going to Release a Green Day Dookie Pedal? An Instagram post by Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong has left many scratching their chins. The post shows a picture of an MXR signature edition pedal, seemingly inspired by the […]
- Chase Bliss Raises $200K for New Blooper Pedal in one Weekend If you ever needed reassurance of the enthusiasm and dedication of people in the music world, look no further. A Kickstarter campaign for the new Chase Bliss Audio Blooper pedal has just […]