The new HX Stomp is the latest in Line 6’s HX processor series and a pedalboard-friendly version of the larger flagship Helix, offering all of the awesome modelling capabilities of its bigger brother.
The HX Stomp packs a lot into a small package, offering all of the features of the Helix in a pedal board friendly ‘stomp-able’ box.
The HX Stomp is packed with professional grade sounds. It’s a processor that lets you pick from over 300 amps, cabs, and effects – including a looper – all in a pedalboard-friendly housing.
The Stomp is super versatile, it can be added to your pedalboard, used as an add-on-tone expander, complete guitar or bass rig, or even as an audio interface for your studio.
The original Helix allowed players to combine multiple signal paths and combinations with over 100 effects, along with 72 amps, 37 speakers and 16 microphones. This proved to be too many options for many players, so Line 6 released the stripped-down HX Effects pedal earlier this year.
The HX Stomp, packs everything in, with no compromise. It has all the same effects and all of the amp and cab modellings of its big brother, the only limit being 6 simultaneous function slots… and your imagination.
Check out the Line 6 product page for more details.
- Take a Peek at Jagwar Ma’s Live Setup Backstage at Dark Mofo A couple of weeks back in June, Red Bull Music returned to Hobart as part of Dark Mofo for the fourth year in a row where they hosted a massive party featuring Jagwar Ma alongside Tornado […]
- 6 Ways to Get Your Vocals to Sing in a Mix Previously we explored options for creating distinct vocal tones through the compilation of processors - typically known as a vocal chain. The vocal chain relates less to the vocal’s place […]
- Witness Baroque Innovation at its Finest: the Theorbo The theorbo was a baroque period invention, extending the range and ability of the lute. And as you can see, it's bloody massive.
Watch expert lutenist, Elizabeth Kenny demonstrate […]
- An Exercise in Discipline: Gear Talk with Slum Sociable This side of the new year, it's pretty standard that we start looking towards the months ahead and what's coming up, and in doing so, forgetting about the year that has just passed; […]
- New iOS App Lets You Loop, Sample and Manipulate Field Recordings on the Fly From the sampling of a Zippo lighter in Sting's 1992 hit It’s Probably Me, to sampling the sounds of clinking spoons in Maggie Rogers' single Dog Years, musicians have been sampling […]
- Sax Anywhere With Roland’s Versatile New Aerophone Go It might look like an alien ray gun, but Roland's new Aerophone Go offers saxophone playability with digital versatility.
Are you a Sax player who's sick of changing reeds? Roland's […]