The new HX Stomp is the latest in Line 6’s HX processor series and a pedalboard-friendly version of the larger flagship Helix, offering all of the awesome modelling capabilities of its bigger brother.
The HX Stomp packs a lot into a small package, offering all of the features of the Helix in a pedal board friendly ‘stomp-able’ box.
The HX Stomp is packed with professional grade sounds. It’s a processor that lets you pick from over 300 amps, cabs, and effects – including a looper – all in a pedalboard-friendly housing.
The Stomp is super versatile, it can be added to your pedalboard, used as an add-on-tone expander, complete guitar or bass rig, or even as an audio interface for your studio.
The original Helix allowed players to combine multiple signal paths and combinations with over 100 effects, along with 72 amps, 37 speakers and 16 microphones. This proved to be too many options for many players, so Line 6 released the stripped-down HX Effects pedal earlier this year.
The HX Stomp, packs everything in, with no compromise. It has all the same effects and all of the amp and cab modellings of its big brother, the only limit being 6 simultaneous function slots… and your imagination.
Check out the Line 6 product page for more details.
- Z. Vex Introduce New Super Duper 2 IN 1, Based off The Doomy Sunn Concert Bass Amp Z. Vex Effects has unveiled the new limited edition Super Duper Concert Bass Mod, attempting to recreate the doomy sound of the legendary Sunn Concert Bass amp.
Thanks to Z. […]
- Fender Adds Fuzz, Boost and Distortion to its Stable of Pedals Fender have just announced that they'll be increasing their successful family of new stompers by three: say hello to the Pelt Fuzz, Full Moon Distortion and Engager […]
- Keeley Unleashes the Retro Super Germanium Overdrive Pedal Oklahoma pedal masters, Keeley Electronics, have released the Retro Super Germanium Phat Mod. Ostensibly a distortion box, it covers everything from subtle drive to all-out fuzz, with a […]
- Nanolog Audio Launches the Carbon Series Line of Pedals Nanolog Audio have taken a scientific approach to the creation of their Carbon Series of distortion stompboxes. Utilising carbon molecules and "quantum tunnelling", they promise to create […]
- Contrasting Compressors: The Diamond Bass Compressor & Analog Man Mini Bi Comp It’s hard to believe, but there are some folks who haven't experienced the joys of stompbox compression. Compression plugins are super accurate and flavoursome, and they just keep getting […]
- Death By Audio Launches the Waveformer Destroyer MK2 Lords of the stompbox, Death By Audio have just released the Waveformer Destroyer MK2. It's one of the most diverse and destructive distortion pedals on the market, with 2,048 possible […]