Dave Smith Instruments have just put out a video that gives us a sneak peek into the Sequential Prophet X synthesiser.
An enticing video has emerged showing off the multitimbral, polyphonic chops of the Dave Smith Instruments Sequential Prophet X.
Details are pretty thin on the ground at the moment, but the video reveals two instrument layers and two oscillators that is capable of creating a massive array of polyphonic soundscapes.
Check in with Dave Smith Instruments to keep up to date.
- Watch A Detailed Video Tour Of Dave Smith’s Office And Personal Synth Collection When you're talking synth idols, Dave Smith has to be up there in my top five. He might even be numero uno.
The top dog at Dave Smith Instruments (DSI) and pioneer of the Prophet […]
- Dave Smith Instruments Release the Prophet Rev2 Desktop Module, Fit With New Surprises Dave Smith Instruments have officially released their Prophet Rev2 Desktop Module, a new 16-voice analogue synthesiser.
As proud owners of the keyboard version, this is a pretty damn […]
- Strymon Gives Us First Peek at the Magneto Four Head dTape Echo and Looper Eurorack Module Strymon are best known for the immaculate tones they conjure in their series of effects pedals. Now they've entered the realm of Eurorack modules with the Magneto Four Head dTape Echo and […]
- Sequential Officially Announces Their New Flagship Synth, the Prophet XL The legendary Prophet synth designer David Smith, released a sneak preview, earlier this week which left synth-heads frothing at the mouth. Well, grab a napkin and froth no more, because […]
- Watch This New Documentary on the History of the Prophet Synthesiser For many synthheads, the story of the Prophet is one of the most interesting tales in the world of keys. David Smith began pulling apart and customising Minimoogs in the 1970s, and went on […]
- Sampling the Sounds of the Barbershop with an Elektron Digitakt Youtuber Dave Mech has created a track that shows off the sampling chops of the Elektron Digitakt. The video takes us through barbershop field recording, sample manipulation and […]