Boutique Japanese pedal makers Free The Tone have just revealed the Programmable Analog 10 Band EQ pedal for guitar and bass.
For those who like to finely chisel the profile of the guitar or bass: Free The Tone have announced the release of the Programmable Analog 10 Band EQ.
The two pedals (official model names PA-1QG for guitar and PA-1QB for bass) feature a completely analog signal path, like a traditional graphic EQ.
Its parameter control section, however, is digitally controlled, which allows any of the 99 preset options to be saved and recalled in an instant.
The pedals are identical in functionality, but understandably feature a slightly different EQ range – 50hz to 10khz for the guitar and 40hz to 8khz for the bass.
For each preset, the volume can also be adjusted, meaning that it can be used as a volume booster, or volume leveller when switching between guitars.
The Programmable Analog 10 Band EQ is slated for release in January 2018.
Visit Free The Tone for more details.
- BOSS Launches Four Next Generation Effects Pedals Over decades of craft and innovation, the name BOSS has become synonymous with the term "stompbox." They have a legacy like no other when it comes to historic pedals, but with their new […]
- Limitless Tone Control: Chase Bliss Announce The Condor Analog EQ/Pre/Filter Pedal The team at Chase Bliss Audio has just revealed their newest creation, the Condor EQ, preamp and filter.
Chase Bliss Audio's Condor stompbox gives channel strip level control […]
- Unheard Radiohead cassette demo sells for an unbelievable £6,000 A vintage Radiohead cassette demo from the band's school days, recorded between 1987-88, has sold for a cool £6,000 at auction.
Featuring unheard tracks and a handwritten note from the […]
- Devo’s Mark Mothersbaugh Shows Off His Synth Collection Mark Mothersbaugh is best known for being the lead singer, synth player and co-founder of new-wave group Devo. You may not be surprised to learn that the eccentric frontman has a pretty […]
- Thom Yorke Reflects on Writing the Suspiria Soundtrack You might think that there's nothing left for Thom Yorke to do in the music game. Yet, composing a soundtrack was one of the mountains he'd yet to climb. Recently, he reflected on writing […]
- Get the Most From Your Guitar Amps with the IsoAcoustics Stage 1 Board Known for their expertise in audio isolation products, IsoAcoustics have added to that family with the new Stage 1 isolation board. Launched at NAMM 2019, this board ensures frequencies […]