Roland have announced the new SRX KEYBOARDS software synthesiser for Roland Cloud.
SRX KEYBOARDS is an authentic virtual recreation of an early-2000s SRX expansion board, which was originally exclusively compatible Roland hardware synths.
Roland have announced their newSRX KEYBOARDS software synthesiser for the Roland Cloud, a virtual recreation of an early-2000s SRX expansion board.
The original SRX expansion compiled multiple SR-JV80 boards, collecting the very best Roland keyboard sounds into a single expansion. The new soft synth is set to include over 1700 original waveforms, 86 effects, and 393 preset tones, with plenty of room to craft your own sounds using the editing interface.
The collection covers a massive range of classic keyboard sounds from all manner of acoustic and electric pianos, pads, strings, and a whole heap more.
The new software is slated to be tonally indistinguishable from the original hardware, and with a much wider range of tweakable tones and features, it is well and truly a modern interpretation of a classic.
Grab more details here, and get a free 30 day trial of Roland Cloud here.
- Roland Cloud Add Exclusive TR-808 And TR-909 Software Instruments Roland Virtual Sonics have announced official software instruments for the eminent TR-808 and TR-909 Rhythm Composers, to be available exclusively through Roland Cloud.
The software […]
- Celebrate 808 Day With This New Look At The Drum Machine’s 2015 Documentary It's August 8th... which means it's 808 day; a whole day for gear heads from all over the world to celebrate the legendary Roland TR-808 drum machine.
Today, in celebration of this […]
- Roland Reveal The D-05, Boutique Reissue Of Their Iconic D-50 Synthesiser Yep, Roland have hit another home run. The most recent release within their Boutique series has been revealed, and it's officially a D-50 rework named the D-05.
Honestly, I'm seconds […]
- Thomas Bangalter’s Original Roland TR-909 Is On Sale Featuring Daft Punk’s Homework-Era Presets Thousands of dollars? Millions? It's anyone's guess as to how much this original Roland TR-909 will go for, given that it was the very machine operated by Thomas Bangalter of Daft […]
- Red Bull Music Academy and Tatsuya Takahashi Launch Electronic Music Tutorial Series Red Bull Music Academy and former Korg Chief Engineer, Tatsuya Takahashi have teamed up to launch a new video series titled First Patch, an "educational series designed to give you the […]
- Samples From Mars Release Free 808 Sample Pack Samples From Mars have released a new free TR-808 sample pack titled 808 From Mars. The sample pack features two new 16x hit drum kits, recorded through the company's API console to […]