It must be the season for unlikely collaborations. This time, its Roland and Puma with the release of the TR-808 sneakers.
These beats are made for walking: Roland and Puma team up to deliver the TR-808 in the form of a pair of kicks.
As you might imagine, the shoes reflect the subtle yet iconic warm colour scheme of the drum machine. Their other unique beatmaking capabilities are as yet unclear, but if you’re a fiend for 80s nostalgia these might be for you.
As reported by CDM reports, the RS-0 is a reissue of the Puma RS (Running System) line that was released in the 1980s. Naturally, they’re black with the iconic 808 red-yellow-orange colour scheme down the time, plus the “Rhythm Controller” text on the heel.
If this is your dig, keep an eye out for more info on when they will be released, and how much they will set you back.
- 9 Artists Who Have Reshaped the Fender Jazzmaster The Fender Jazzmaster was, of course, marketed to be the go-to guitar for the jazz genre. The original had some faults in terms of playability and bridge design, so the initial success of […]
- IK Multimedia’s Bully Bass Synth Free for a Limited Time The Moog Taurus is one of the most coveted of all bass synth sounds. Now, Bully, IK Multimedia's recreation of that classic, is free for a limited time.
The unmistakeable growl of the […]
- Creating Audio Loops for Video Games Looping is a vital part in the composition of music for video games. Why? Looping saves space. The concerns of real estate are especially paramount in mobile games, where disk space is […]
- The Lenco-MD is a DIY Built, 3D Printed Turntable New to Kickstarter: The Lenco-MD bridges old and new technology like few other products out there. On one hand, it is a classic belt driven turntable. On the other, it features a […]
- Gibson Encourages Players to Report Fake Guitars Gibson is hot on copyright infringement at the moment, threatening to sue guitar builders making counterfeit versions of their products.
In the latest development, there is now a form […]
- Custom Guitars and The Value of Simplicity: Gear Talk With Robert Muinos Robert Muinos is the kind of musician who is so crushingly honest, you can't help but be dragged in by the weight of what you are hearing. This thunderous emotional magnetism not only […]