Earlier in the year, Roland and Puma teamed up to announce a unique homage to the TR-808, titled the RS-0. Now they’ve announced another pair of 808 sneakers: the RS-100 Roland.
Roland and Puma have updated their collection of 808 sneakers with the RS-100 Roland. They reflect style and colour-scheme of the iconic TR-808 drum machine.
While the previous RS-0 were mainly black, the RS-100 Roland features a more colourful palette with the famous red, orange and yellow tones of the drum machine featuring prominently.
Both the RS-0 and RS-100 will be released August 8, otherwise known as 808 day.
- Warble and Wooziness: Pedal Talk With San Mei When you listen to San Mei - the solo moniker of Emily Hamilton - it doesn't at all come as a surprise that she calls the Gold Coast home. Her new EP Necessary is packed to the brim with […]
- Watch this Demo of a Lo-Fi Looper Built With an Answering Machine Chip The internet can surely be a treasure trove of the weird and wonderful, a museum for the strange and the genius. In the world of gear, the net creates an open source environment for tech […]
- Rhythmic Revolutions, Synths, Sequencers & Pedals: The Astounding Legacy of Roland Founder Ikutaro Kakehashi Passing away this April, Japanese audio pioneer Ikutaro Kakehashi left behind him a staggering legacy of classic musical inventions and technological advancements. The man behind Roland […]
- KORG Gadget for Mac Is Now Available For Free KORG is now offering a free 'lite' version of its music production software, Gadget studio for Mac.
Curious about KORG's music production software Gadget but not super keen to […]
- Sound For The Pictures: An Introduction To Recording Sound For Films The goal of sonic treatment for movies and television is, in a way, to convince you that it doesn’t exist. Sure, we all have our favourite movie themes firmly implanted in our memories, […]
- Z.Vex is Finally Being Transparent With the New Fuzz Factory Clear The latest from Z.Vex offers transparent drive and crystal-clear highs, well kind of. The new Fuzz Factory Clear is a limited-edition, hand-wired version of Zachary Vex's famous […]