Aussie microphone heavyweights Rode have just a new on-camera microphone to compliment their already impressive range. The announcement of the Video Mic Pro+ happened at RODEshow 2017.
A new mic for film makers on the go: the Video Mic Pro+ is set to bolster their high-quality range of on-camera microphones.
Still present is the Rycote Lyre suspension system, but it comes with a host of new and improved features, including:
Lithium Ion battery for longer lasting, reliable power.
Two stage high pass filter for the elimination of rumble from wind, traffic and other non-friendly sounds.
Enhanced gain control for improved audio quality on DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
High frequency boosts for clarity, especially when capturing interviews.
Safety channel to ensure minimal clipping with unexpectedly loud noises occur.
Rode a backing the Video Mic Pro+ to last, as it comes with a 10 year warranty. Coupled with a micro USB cable, a TRS mini jack and lithium ion battery, this is a generous package that is ready to plug in and go.
For more details, check out the Rode website.
The Video Mic Pro+ is available now from authorised Rode dealers.
- The Lavalier GO from RØDE is Ready for Action at Any Location RØDE have long been at the top of the tree in location recording and broadcasting needs. In recent times, they've steadily added to their suite of tools for tracking on the go. Their […]
- The RØDECaster Pro is the New Go-To Unit for Podcasting RØDE have continued to diversify their product line with RØDECaster Pro. The standalone unit offers four microphone channels, phone integration and programmable sound effects […]
- Need a DAW on the Fly? Beatmaker 3 Might Be For You Intua is set to release Beatmaker 3, a DAW for iOS, on July 15.
Beatmaker 3 by Intua allows you to capture the energy of live performance with a full DAW experience on a […]
- Arturia’s Highly Anticipated Debut Interface AudioFuse Is Finally Avaliable For Purchase AudioFuse, Arturia’s anticipated debut audio interface, is now available for purchase. Arturia first announced it was creating an interface two years ago, so they have taken their sweet […]
- Tape Loops and Studio Abuse: How The Beatles Recorded ‘Tomorrow Never Knows’ Lay down your mind, relax, and float down stream as we take a magical mystery tour through the wildly creative, and innovative engineering behind The Beatles' Tomorrow Never […]
- Here Are The Best Selling Synthesisers And Drum Machines Of 2017 What was the best selling synthesiser or drum machine of 2017? If you're interested in what the rest of the world are buying, this one's for you.
The good people of Reverb.com have put […]