DIY synth builder YokoBoko has created the Motherfucker-19 – a Eurorack companion module for the Moog Mother 32.
Motherfucker-19 is an ingenious and provocatively named DIY ‘Frankensynth’ Eurorack module from the mind of YokoBoko.
The synth follows the same general layout as the original Moog, but is created using Doepfer parts and other sourced electronic components.
The synth is a perfect addition to the Eurorack stable and is bound to inspire a host of DIY synth enthusiasts.
Check out the video for an in-depth demo.
- The Star Shepherd is DIY Synth from the Mind of Legowelt Dutch producer and synth master Legowelt has revealed his DIY creation, the Star Shepherd. Modded, hacked and built from old guitar pedals and a keyboard, it's customised synthcraft at its […]
- Whacked-Out Delay and The Magic of Orange Tortex Picks: Gear Talk With The Ruminaters The Ruminaters are endlessly flexible with what they can do with two guitars, drums and bass: salt-crusted surf, Yiddish psych, punk-ish throwdowns and 70s soul covers - the Sydney four […]
- Strymon Gives Us First Peek at the Magneto Four Head dTape Echo and Looper Eurorack Module Strymon are best known for the immaculate tones they conjure in their series of effects pedals. Now they've entered the realm of Eurorack modules with the Magneto Four Head dTape Echo and […]
- Polyverse Unveil Wider – A Free Plugin for Huge Sounding Stereo Wider is a stereo width creating plugin from Polyverse. It makes creating psuedo-stereo effects ridiculously easy, and best of all, it's free.
Could this be the perfect tool for […]
- 8-bit Game Boy Sounds Galore: Super Audio Boy for Kontakt Is Now Free Yep, chiptune is pretty addictive, so why not get it for free? Impact Soundworks has generously offered Super Audio Boy - a Kontakt instrument that has faithfully sampled the original […]
- Prince’s Iconic Yellow Cloud Electric Guitar Has Been Sold for ALOT of Money Prince's famous (and without question, most unique) Yellow Cloud electric guitar went up for auction on May 18. It fetched the extraordinary sum of $225,000.
A truly […]