DIY synth builder YokoBoko has created the Motherfucker-19 – a Eurorack companion module for the Moog Mother 32.
Motherfucker-19 is an ingenious and provocatively named DIY ‘Frankensynth’ Eurorack module from the mind of YokoBoko.
The synth follows the same general layout as the original Moog, but is created using Doepfer parts and other sourced electronic components.
The synth is a perfect addition to the Eurorack stable and is bound to inspire a host of DIY synth enthusiasts.
Check out the video for an in-depth demo.
- The Star Shepherd is DIY Synth from the Mind of Legowelt Dutch producer and synth master Legowelt has revealed his DIY creation, the Star Shepherd. Modded, hacked and built from old guitar pedals and a keyboard, it's customised synthcraft at its […]
- KORG Unveils the Gadget 2 DAW for iOS, Mac and PC KORG has just launched Gadget 2, the latest version of their mobile and desktop DAW. The music production hub features 40 instruments, with Windows users being invited to the party for the […]
- Sonic Youth To Auction Off A Bunch of Guitars, Amps, Pedals, Rare Vinyl and Memorabilia Sonic Youth will be auctioning off a load of gear via Reverb this October, including a bunch of guitars, amps and pedals, as well as super rare test pressings and other […]
- Roswell Launches the Delphos II Large Diaphragm Condenser Large diaphragm condensers are typically the most expensive microphones in the studio. Some do come cheap, others really can break the bank. The Delphos II pulls off the rare trick of […]
- The Guitar Played by George Harrison at the Beatles’ Last Cavern Club Gig is Up for Sale The guitar played by George Harrison at The Beatles' last ever gig at Cavern Club is set to go under the hammer. It's expected to fetch somewhere £300 - 400,000, which is roughly […]
- Rolling Stone Recently Published a Sneaky Shot of Kevin Shields’ Pedalboard – It’s a Monster My Bloody Valentine - the brainchild of guitar wizard Kevin Shields - are well known for their epic guitar tones, dripping distortion and ear-splittingly loud live shows.
And a new […]