The synth specialists at MeeBlip have come up with a very nifty little utility box, the MeeBlip Cubit. It’s a 4-port MIDI splitter, which copies all MIDI data and distributes it to four outputs. A simple solution in a compact box, what’s not to like about that.
The MeeBlip Cubit 4 Port MIDI Splitter is a simple and compact way to quadruple your MIDI signal.
The benefit of this little box is that it enables you to share MIDI data from one device to four other bits of gear, with the promise of ‘ultra-low latency’. The Cubit is super slimline and has all of its jacks situated on its top face, meaning you’ll always find a place for it. It’s powered by a USB port or 5v power adapter.
“Cubit lets you share one MIDI OUT with multiple pieces of gear (no more repatching!) and easily distributes MIDI clock to your setup,” states MeeBlip.
This little device looks like a handy gadget to have on hand in the studio. For more information check out the MeeBlip product page.
- The RBMA-20 is the World’s Largest Step Sequencer Red Bull Music & Culture has just unveiled the RBMA-20, which is the world's biggest groovebox. It's 10 metres long, 600kgs and is armed with 427 knobs.
The RBMA-20, from […]
- Roland Announce Hugely Versatile SRX KEYBOARDS Soft Synth For Roland Cloud Roland have announced the new SRX KEYBOARDS software synthesiser for Roland Cloud.
SRX KEYBOARDS is an authentic virtual recreation of an early-2000s SRX expansion board, which was […]
- The Optron: A Mind Blowing Light Based Music Maker The Optron is a visually fascinating musical creation from the mind of Chet Udell.
The Optron is part lightsaber and part electric guitar. A mind-bending combo of movement, […]
- Vixen Mixer for Korg Volca Range Kickstarter Campaign KVgear has announced the Vixen Mixer to slot in among the Volca range of synths and drum machines.
The Vixen Mixer from KVgear is specifically designed to simplify the workflow […]
- AudioThing Unveils the Reels Lo-Fi Tape Emulation Plugin If you want to maintain a pristine sound, you've come to the wrong place. The Reels plugin by AudioThing celebrates the imperfect tones of a flea market tape recorder.
- The Lightsaber: How to Make One of the Most Iconic Sounds in Cinema In the latest video from youtuber, Doctor Mix, he shows us how to make the sound of the lightsaber. It's one of the most identifiable sounds in cinema, crafted from a dollop of synth, a […]