Oklahoma pedal makers Old Blood Noise Endeavors have just released the Reflector Chorus V3 pedal. It ticks all the boxes for a modulation stompbox, plus a reverb wash for even more textural depth.
The Reflector Chorus V3 is the latest effort by the legends at Old Noise Blood Endeavors. It combines ambience and modulation in a small-format pedal.
The company describe the pedal as “a densely lush chorus with three modes of modulation.” As such, it has the standard chorus controls, like rate and depth.
The innovation lies in the three-way switch which features Wrinkle – a vibrato-style chorus, where you can use the modulate knob to go from one octave down to one octave up.
Washed mode is a chorus where the modulate knob slathers on reverb before the chorus effect and Mirrors, which is a detuned chorus crossed with a flanger.
Check out the Old Blood Noise Endeavors website for more details.
- Are Roland About to Release a SH-101 Reissue? A leaked video suggests that Roland could be on the verge of releasing a reissue of the legendary SH-101.
The Roland SH-101 ranks among the legendary examples of the […]
- Buchla USA Announce Return of Their Historic 100 Series In an incredible announcement, Buchla USA have said they will be bringing back the landmark San Francisco Tape Music Centre 100 Series in its original form and format.
Built in 1964, […]
- Sonic Youth To Auction Off A Bunch of Guitars, Amps, Pedals, Rare Vinyl and Memorabilia Sonic Youth will be auctioning off a load of gear via Reverb this October, including a bunch of guitars, amps and pedals, as well as super rare test pressings and other […]
- Surgical EQ and Dynamics Across the Spectrum: Sonnox Release the Oxford Dynamic EQ for VST, AU, & AAX Oxford Dynamic EQ is the latest release from Sonnox, a plugin maker famed for creating powerful and innovative sound processing software.
Sonnox release the Oxford Dynamic EQ plug-in […]
- From the Glue of a Mix to a Searing Synthetic Lead, the Keyboard is an Indispensable Voice in Musical Composition The keyboard surely ranks as on the most drastic leaps forward in musical technology. And though the keyboard has been attached to various instruments for centuries now, it continues to […]
- Waveform is a Free Magazine All About Synthesizers Waveform is a new print and web magazine that focuses on synths and electronic music. The mag aims to be the Tape Op equivalent for synth enthusiasts.
Can't get enough stories about your […]