Oklahoma pedal makers Old Blood Noise Endeavors have just released the Reflector Chorus V3 pedal. It ticks all the boxes for a modulation stompbox, plus a reverb wash for even more textural depth.
The Reflector Chorus V3 is the latest effort by the legends at Old Noise Blood Endeavors. It combines ambience and modulation in a small-format pedal.
The company describe the pedal as “a densely lush chorus with three modes of modulation.” As such, it has the standard chorus controls, like rate and depth.
The innovation lies in the three-way switch which features Wrinkle – a vibrato-style chorus, where you can use the modulate knob to go from one octave down to one octave up.
Washed mode is a chorus where the modulate knob slathers on reverb before the chorus effect and Mirrors, which is a detuned chorus crossed with a flanger.
Check out the Old Blood Noise Endeavors website for more details.
- Neunaber Drop Inspire Tri-Chorus Plus, an Insanely Lush Modulation Machine Californian pedal makers Neunaber Audio Effects have just released the Inspire Tri-Chorus Plus, which offers eight varieties of chorus, ranging from subtle to deep and […]
- Walrus Audio Unveils the Slö Multi Texture Reverb
Boutique pedal makers Walrus Audio have launched the Slö Multi Texture Reverb pedal. It's just the thing if you're looking for ambient tails with a deep and dreamy modulation. […]
- Neunaber Unveils the Immerse Reverberator Mk II Pedal Neunaber has just announced the preorder availability of the Immerse Reverberator Mk II. It packs eight flavours of stereo reverb into one compact stompbox.
From old school […]
- Keeley Unleashes the Retro Super Germanium Overdrive Pedal Oklahoma pedal masters, Keeley Electronics, have released the Retro Super Germanium Phat Mod. Ostensibly a distortion box, it covers everything from subtle drive to all-out fuzz, with a […]
- Ernie Ball Makes New Waves with the Expression Tremolo Pedal Ernie Ball have just released the Expression Tremolo pedal - packed with five distinct waveforms and a luscious spring reverb.
Adding a new level of nuance to tremolo, the […]
- Meris Reveals the Hedra 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter Meris has unveiled the Hedra 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter. Yes, the title is a mouthful, but what it essentially does is send guitar (and line level) tone into parallel, pitch shifted […]