Keen to join the team at Enmore Audio? We are looking to hire a Partnerships Manager to join us at our new office in Newtown, Sydney.
Our mission is to shine a light on innovative audio products and the people that make great sound. So if that sounds like your cup of kombucha, this might be the gig for you!
If you’re keen to join the team at Enmore Audio, this could be your lucky day. We’re on the lookout for a Partnerships Manager.
We’re seeking to expand our team and pursue our ever growing list of projects by hiring a Partnerships Manager. Some of the skills and experience that would be highly regarded for this position are:
- Time in sales or partnerships positions in professional and lifestyle audio, publishing or entertainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Excellent organisational and admin skills
While the role is still in development, the job specification looks something like this:
- Develop relationships with professional and lifestyle audio brands
- Actively pursue opportunities with professional and lifestyle audio brands
- Maintain healthy relationships with existing partners
- Develop compelling partnership proposals
- Organise meetings with both existing and prospective partners
If that sounds like you, please email your resumé and a cover letter to email@example.com.
- Voice Over Recording with Enmore Audio The right voiceover recording can be a critical part of a successful sonic brand. Enmore Audio has the capacity to deliver voice over recordings with energy and character, suitable for […]
- Overcoming Writer’s Block & The Importance of Planning The most overlooked and underestimated step of recording anything is time management and planning. Just like desk and studio space, keeping your time organised is paramount to any quality […]
- Audio Technica Release the Limited Edition ATH-M50xRD Audio-Technica have just released a limited edition red coloured version of the studio staple, ATH-M50x headphones.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50xRD headphones combine pro-level […]
- Approaches to Mixing | Musical or Technical? The studio is traditionally regarded as a haven of geekdom. We can analyze sound in every-which-way imaginable. The tools that allow us to do so are now more available than ever, and it’s […]
- AKAI Professional Release MPC 2.0 Software Akai Professional have just released version 2.0 of their MPC software which can be used as a DAW or a plugin.
Akai Professional's MPC software has just reached version 2.0. It […]
- Tracktion Unveils the Free Pro-level T7 DAW Tracktion has announced the release of T7, which offers up support across Mac, Windows and Linux platforms and untold functionality for a free DAW.
Unlimited audio and midi […]