The Superbooth product debuts continue to come thick and fast. This time, Novation have announced the release of the Summit polysynth. The two part, 16 voice analog architecture is based on their desktop module, Peak.
The Peak is already impressive. Imagine having two? Novation have done just that with the announcement of their new flagship polysynth, Summit.
The Summit is the culmination of Novation’s synth design and basically encompasses two of their Peak units in one unit.
The new synth’s sound is based on Novation’s proprietary New Oxford Oscillators, which is then sent through a stereo analog signal path.
Modulation is provided through one amp and two modulation envelope generators, which have a loopable ADSR design. Effects are in the form of distortion, chorus, delay and reverb.
Unlike the Peak, the Summit comes with a keyboard. The same one, in fact, that features on their high end SL MkIII MIDI controller, with aftertouch included.
Further details are still scant at the moment, so stay tuned to the Novation website for more information.
- EssenceFM is Kodamo’s Hardware Synth of the Future FM synthesis has made quite the comeback of late. After the insane popularity of the Yamaha DX7 wained, this distinct digital architecture dipped as well, giving way to the renaissance of […]
- Analogue Solutions Unveils the Impulse Command Synth The UK based Analogue Solutions has just revealed the Impulse Command synth. The feature packed device has an all analog signal path, using circuits based on iconic 1970s […]
- Is KORG Set to Release the Minilogue XD this Year? KORG have been on a hot streak in recent times, with the Minilogue, Monologue and Prologue capitalising on the new wave of love for analog synthesis. As 2018 closed out, images of the […]
- Seymour Duncan Releases the FOOZ Analog Fuzz Synth Pedal Seymour Duncan has just announced the release of the FOOZ Analog Fuzz Synthesizer pedal. It spans a massive range of tones, including wah, fuzz, and tremolo.
Seymour Duncan's […]
- Death By Audio Launches the Waveformer Destroyer MK2 Lords of the stompbox, Death By Audio have just released the Waveformer Destroyer MK2. It's one of the most diverse and destructive distortion pedals on the market, with 2,048 possible […]
- Finalizer Is The New Mastering App From TC Electronic Finalizer is the new app that will help you to become your own mastering engineer. TC electronic have introduced the all-in-one mastering app that puts the compression, limiter and EQ […]