Intua is set to release Beatmaker 3, a DAW for iOS, on July 15.
Beatmaker 3 by Intua allows you to capture the energy of live performance with a full DAW experience on a mobile platform.
Along with a host of workflow upgrades, Beatmaker 3 promises better integration with other IOS music software.
Features include: Loops and powerful, high quality instruments, seamless interaction with hardware MIDI instruments via a high power sampling engine including realtime time stretching and pitch shifting, live performance, remixing and sketching with scene mode and import/export soundpacks for building a library of sounds.
A versatile production facility in its own right Beatmaker 3 has a traditional step sequencer, multi layered sampler as well as a bunch of effects that you’d expect from a DAW, including delays, reverbs, bit crusher and stereo widening capability.
These features make a pretty formidable package for flexible recording and performing with mobility.
Check out the Intua website for more info.
- The Lavalier GO from RØDE is Ready for Action at Any Location RØDE have long been at the top of the tree in location recording and broadcasting needs. In recent times, they've steadily added to their suite of tools for tracking on the go. Their […]
- The RØDECaster Pro is the New Go-To Unit for Podcasting RØDE have continued to diversify their product line with RØDECaster Pro. The standalone unit offers four microphone channels, phone integration and programmable sound effects […]
- Rode Release the Video Mic Pro+ Aussie microphone heavyweights Rode have just a new on-camera microphone to compliment their already impressive range. The announcement of the Video Mic Pro+ happened at RODEshow […]
- Engineering the Sound: Pink Floyd’s ‘Dark Side of the Moon’ It’s hard to think of an album more celebrated and universally lauded than Dark Side of the Moon. Released on the 1st of March, 1973, Dark Side was Pink Floyd’s eighth studio album in just […]
- Ableton’s CV Tools Controls Modular Synths in Live Ableton has released the beta version for CV Tools, a series of new Max for live plugins for controlling and modifying modular and CV gear. 10 plugins feature in the new package, which can […]
- Touch David Gilmour’s Guitars… In VR! There are only days until 120 of David Gilmour's guitars go under that hammer, including his infamous Black Strat. For now, however, they are on display in New York, and thanks to auction […]