Native Instruments have a longstanding reputation for crafting industry leading sample libraries, soft synths and production environments. Now they’ve expanded their hardware range with the Komplete Audio 6 interface.
Famous for their in the box products, Native Instruments is further expanding into their hardware range. Meet their new audio interface, the Komplete Audio 6.
With a focus on connectivity and portability, the interface makes collaboration easy for the stage and the studio. It boasts six inputs, with combi-XLR inputs on the front that can accept microphone cables and jack plugs from guitars.
The six outputs include two headphones jacks, good for silent recording sessions with a partner and two sets of stereo analog outputs, for two sets of monitors for example.
You can interface MIDI controllers with synths and drum machines via the 5-pin MIDI input and output and connect to your computer via the USB 2.0 output.
For more details, visit the Native Instruments website.
- Project Studio Essentials Part II: The Audio Interface Of all the pieces of gear that needs to be acquired for a functional project studio, the microphone - covered in the first article of this series - is perhaps the most straightforward. […]
- RØDE Enter the Audio Interface World with the High Quality, No Frills AI-1 Australian microphone makers RØDE have entered the world of the audio interface with the AI-1.
Need a no-frills, top to bottom recording solution? RØDE have you covered with […]
- Say Goodbye to Latency with Quantum 2 from PreSonus PreSonus has just revealed the Quantum 2 Thunderbolt audio interface. Smaller than the original, it delivers on the same promise of its big brother: near zero latency.
Quantum 2 […]
- The Attic 2 Delivers 18 Quirky Synths to Your DAW Sure, who doesn't love the sound of those big, lush analog classics. Listening to their sound quality, it's easy to understand why they've earned the accolades.
But what of the quirky, […]
- Billy Corgan’s Monster Fuzz: Electro-Harmonix Reveals the Op-Amp Big Muff Pi Reissue Electro-Harmonix have unveiled the Op-Amp Big Muff Pi Reissue. They've been collaborating with Billy Corgan on the project, who made an legend of the original version on the seminal […]
- The Studio at Your Feet: Old School Studio Reverb Techniques in Pedal Form Natural reverb is the sound of reflections in a given space. The differences in size lend character to the reverberated sound, and devices both mechanical and algorithm-based have been […]