Native Instruments has gotten into the Christmas spirit by offering up a freebie. The TRK-01 PLAY plugin set dishes up a range of synth-based kick and bass tones.
Free to download: the TRK-01 PLAY plugins from Native Instruments are dedicated kick and bass instruments, with a ton of synth-based modulation options.
The new plugins are actually drawn from the kick and bass engines from the TRK-01 bass synth.
The KICK half of the bundle is a blendable dual-layer kick drum engine that takes its sounds from synth-based sampled kicks, with modulation options.
Its BASS sibling relies on five synth engines, giving you a huge array of tonally creative options.
Head over to the Native Instruments website to get involved.
- Spitfire Audio LABS Unveils Synth Pads – A Free Sampled Synth Plugin Synth Pads is the latest free instrument from the crew Spitfire Audio LABS. It's the product of a mouthwatering synth collection and the imagination of its creators, Harnek Mudhar and […]
- Ableton Releases Creative Extensions with Eight Ways to Explore Sounds Great news for all the Ableton users out there. Creative Extensions is a suite eight new plugins which are free to download for owners of Ableton 10.
Coming relatively soon […]
- Erica Synths Launches the Techno System Eurorack Bundle Billed as the "ultimate tool for rhythm based music production" the Techno System by Erica Synths provides everything you need to create a techno masterpiece.
The possibilities […]
- NuDrum is an Online Polyrhythmic, Polymetric Drum Machine NuDrum, from developer Nicola Bombaci, is an online drum machine, with sounds not unlike many others. What sets it apart however, is that it gives you the ability to create organised chaos […]
- Connect to your DAW or Stand Alone with the Akai MPK Mini Play Akai Pro has revealed the MPK Mini Play. Yes, it still has regular MIDI control capabilities, but it also stands alone with its own built in sounds.
With or without the […]
- The PortaFm Dishes Up 80s Keyboard Nostalgia in Spades Developed by Plogue, the PortaFM emulates the eccentric and lo-fi mini FM keyboards and keytars of the 80s. It recreates this sonic signature, however, in an easy to modify virtual […]