The legends at Music Production HQ have assembled a massive list of free sample libraries. The extensive index covers kits, guitars, keys, orchestral instruments and more.
If you ever needed an invitation to kick off your music making career, here it is. Check out a giant checklist of free sample libraries, courtesy of Music Production HQ.
Sample libraries are an essential tool for modern composers, especially in screen media. So the search for ever more unique sounds is an imperative for emerging music makers: a list like this should come in handy!
The catalogue is helpfully split up into instrumental categories. Also, a “K” denotes the libraries that are compatible with the ubiquitous Kontakt sampling platform from Native Instruments.
Check out the list here.
- Native Instruments Unveils the Straylight Soft Synth Straylight is the latest software synth from Native Instruments. It's a granular based virtual instrument that is aimed squarely at sound designers and media composers.
If you need to […]
- Gibson Reissues ‘The Paul’ Les Paul For Its 40th Anniversary Gibson has faced some rocky times in the last few months with an impending bankruptcy.
However after a corporate restructuring, the brand seems to be focusing more on going back to […]
- Valhalla DSP Adds Echoes to Their Arsenal with the ValhallaDelay Plugin
Valhalla have earned a serious reputation in recent years for the quality and unheard of bang for buck of their reverb plugins. Now they've turned their attention to the world of echoes, […]
- The Legendary Roland JX-3P is Now Available as a VST on Roland’s Cloud The Roland JX-3P was big in the '80s, as big as the hair. An old unit, however, is going to be a little impractical today, the hair too. The JX-3P was geared towards the user who wanted […]
- Native Instruments Dishes Up the Dirt with the Crush Pack Plugin Suite Hot on the heels of the Mod Pack effect series, Native Instruments have delivered Crush Pack: a tri-flavoured collection that covers a wide, distorted landscape.
Who doesn't […]
- J. Rockett Audio Designs Releases the Monkey Man Think Hotel California, Hurricane or that signature Keith Richards crunch. J. Rockett Audio Design's new Monkey Man emulates the 'classic tweed sound,' found in Fender amps from the […]