Streaming live from the Moog headquarters in Durham, North Carolina, is Moogfest 2018. With a schedule packed with performances and conversations around all things innovative in sound, it’s not to be missed.
Can’t afford to stump up the cash to head over to Moogfest? The livestream has you covered. With a range of conversations and performances to get lost in, you’d be crazy to miss it.
The festival’s flagship attraction is the A3 sound array, which was developed by Meyer Sound especially for the venue, the Durham Armory.
There will be a massive range of performances from the likes of Mouse On Mars, Shabazz Palaces, Yves Tumor and Jenny Haval.
A live scoring of “The Cabinet of Dr Caligari” featuring synth luminary Suzanne Ciani promises to be quite special, not to mention a DJ set from Jon Hopkins.
Head over to the Moogfest website to access the livestream now.
- Become a Master of Modular: Patch & Tweak set to Launch on Kickstarter Patch & Tweak is a new book from Kim Bjørn and Chris Meyer that explores the art of modular synthesis. It will be launched on Kickstarter on May 1.
Patch & Tweak […]
- IK Multimedia Makes Waves in the Software World with T-RackS 5 and AmpliTube 4 Up until now, Italian company IK Multimedia have been most famous for building intuitive hardware that allows people to make music using their computers and mobile devices.
- Spotify Buys Out Free Online DAW Soundtrap Spotify has bought out Soundtrap, the free DAW that allows users to make multitrack productions in their browser, FACT Mag reports.
Spotify has acquired Soundtrap, the free […]
- Fender Announce a Slew of Updates to the Hot Rod Series of Amps Fender's ubiquitous Hot Rod series of amps is getting an update. Lauded for their affordability, accessibility, and versatility, the amps are a mainstay in modern rock, found everywhere […]
- Meet the World’s Smallest Analog Synthesiser Meet “the world’s smallest analogue synthesizer” - it's called the Trueno and it's built into a USB stick.
WS Audio Limited have just release what they describe as “the world’s […]
- Moog Have Slyly Been Posting Exceptional Tutorials for the Mother-32 Last year Moog released the Mother-32, an analogue synthesiser marketed as a semi-modular beast which packed a punch for its size.
Garnering unanimously great reviews in the wake of its […]