Studio and live gear mainstays Mackie have announced the MR series of powered monitors.
Mackie’s new range of monitors has something for everyone: from intimate nearfields to massive sub woofers, the MR series has your monitoring needs covered.
The MR series is designed for control rooms and project studios of various sizes and purposes. The different sizes available are the 5 inch MR524, 6.5 inch MR624, the 8 inch MR824 and the 10 inch MRS10 subwoofer.
The MR series provides a wide sweet spot for listening via logarithmic waveguide technology, which also offers up enhanced stereo imaging over a broad listening spectrum.
Mackie has earned a well-deserved reputation for consistency across a several decade history, and as such are equipped with Acoustic Space Control and high frequency filters to tailor the sound to a wide range of listening environments.
Included with the monitors are isolation pads for decoupling the speaker sound from whatever surface (desks, shelves) it may be placed on.
The MR series monitor range is available now.
Visit the Mackie website for more details.
- Audioengine launch the powerful and pocket-sized A1 desktop speakers Austin-based speaker manufacturer Audioengine has unveiled the A1 Home Music system, made up of a set of super-compact, Bluetooth desktop speakers.
The A1 is a follow-up to Audioengine's […]
- The Next Step: MIDI 2.0 has Reached the Prototyping Phase It's been helping our software and hardware talk to each other since the 80s. Now, MIDI 2.0 is set to become the way of the future for the decades old protocol. The MIDI Manufacturers […]
- Brace Yourself for Arturia’s New DrumBrute Impact Arturia's DrumBrute analogue synthesiser has a new little brother, the DrumBrute Impact.
The new DrumBrute Impact offers all the satisfaction of an analogue drum machine, within a […]
- Gibson Encourages Players to Report Fake Guitars Gibson is hot on copyright infringement at the moment, threatening to sue guitar builders making counterfeit versions of their products.
In the latest development, there is now a form […]
- Tape Loops and Studio Abuse: How The Beatles Recorded ‘Tomorrow Never Knows’ Lay down your mind, relax, and float down stream as we take a magical mystery tour through the wildly creative, and innovative engineering behind The Beatles' Tomorrow Never […]
- Soma Laboratory Reveals the Emotionally Intelligent Enner Synth It's not every day you come across a machine that can transmit your direct emotional energy. But here we are: meet the Enner synth from Soma Laboratory.
Emotional energy translated into […]