Mobile music making is easier and more intuitive than ever. At the vanguard of this movement is Blocs Wave for iOS, which is now available for free (though the “slicer” and “audio import” features are available as in-app purchases).
Sleek mobile music-making app, Blocs Wave for iOS is now free to download. Get creating, folks.
Recording, looping, chopping and building songs with the included library of soundpacks are made easy through its sleek user interface. Interestingly for more advanced users, the connectability with Ableton Live – exporting into Live sets or even synchronised jamming through Link should be pretty enticing.
Mobile devices have been gaining credence as professional production setups. Even one of Kendrick Lamar’s key collaborators, Steve Lacy uses his iPhone as his key production tool. More proof than ever that it’s the ear, not the gear!
Even if you prefer to keep more traditional tools at the centre of your production workflow, the easy interfacing between mobile and computer software makes apps like Blocs Wave all the more worthy of inspection.
Check out Blocs Wave here.
- Apple Is Beefing Up Garageband for iOS With Free Sound Library Apple have announced they will be beefing up their popular entry-level music-making tool for iOS, Garageband, with a new update featuring a new Sound Library where users can download new […]
- The New FM Player App from AudioKit Pro Dishes up Lush DX7 Tones For Free Developer AudioKit Pro has given the world FM Player: a deep and characterful FM synth emulation app for iOS. You can download it for free now.
The FM Player app from AudioKit Pro […]
- FL Studio 20 Arrives with Mac Compatibility and More FL Studio 20 has hit the shelves. Boasting a swag of new features including time signature changes, track freezing, lifetime free updates and finally, support for Mac.
FL Studio […]
- IK Multimedia Makes Waves in the Software World with T-RackS 5 and AmpliTube 4 Up until now, Italian company IK Multimedia have been most famous for building intuitive hardware that allows people to make music using their computers and mobile devices.
- Two New Apps are Welcomed to the Ableton Link Family Two more pieces of software have been added to the growing list of Ableton Link enabled apps.
Beat Detect and Remixvideo are two diverse new apps that have a home on the versatile and […]
- Spitfire Audio’s Vast LABS Library of Sounds Is Now Available For Free Spitfire Audio's LABS library of sounds and samples is a goldmine for producers and composers, partly because it's extremely vast, and partly because it's extremely cheap - actually, until […]