The iRig Mic HD 2 is a handheld USB digital condenser microphone that can be used with iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC.
Surely the ultimate in portability and convenience, the iRig Mic HD 2 from IK Mulitmedia delivers results across multiple platforms with ease.
This new USB mic can be plugged straight into an iPhone or iPad for quick and convenient location recording. Yet it also holds in own in the studio, delivering 24bit/96k analog to digital conversion. Other studio level specs include the low-noise preamp and gold sputtered cardioid capsule.
The iRig Mic HD 2 promises to be a one-stop solution for podcasters, performers and on location interviewers alike. To facilitate this versatility, it comes with lightning and USB cables for connection to iOS devices and computers, a compact tripod for hands-free operation and headphone output for vocal monitoring.
This mic should be shipping in September at a cost of 129.99 euros.
Find out more on the IK Multimedia website.
- Dreadbox Unveils the Hypnosis Time Effects Processor Dreadbox, a company which until now has specialised in synths and modules has just revealed Hypnosis. It ticks all the right boxes when it comes to 80s nostalgia, combining reverb, delay […]
- Novation Unveils Their New Flagship Polysynth: Summit The Superbooth product debuts continue to come thick and fast. This time, Novation have announced the release of the Summit polysynth. The two part, 16 voice analog architecture is based […]
- Coming Soon: Dreadbox and Polyend are Set to Release the Medusa Analog Monosynth On their Facebook page, Dreadbox have teased a photo of the new Medusa synth, with the enigmatic caption, "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."
Dreadbox and Polyend […]
- The Next Generation of Tone We All Know and Love: Vox Reveals the Nutube Range of Amps Vox is undoubtedly one of the heavyweights in the arena of guitar amplification. Now they're adding a line of new classics to their stable including the MVX150 and two new flavours of MV50 […]
- Ableton User? Live 10 Is Now In Its Beta Stage – Check Out All The New Features Ableton have announced that their long-awaited update Live 10 is now its beta stage, and is ready to download for all existing Live 9 or Suite owners and to buy for new users.
- New Book ‘Pedal Crush’ to Cover Creative Applications for Stompboxes Kim Bjorn, author of the successful synthesiser book Patch and Tweak has announced his latest project, which explores pedal effects as a creative tool for all artists. The hardcover book […]