Cycling ’74 has announced that Max 8, the new version of the popular programming language, will be released early next year.
Max 8, the popular programming language for building sequencers, software instruments and effects will be released in 2018.
Hot on the heels of the announcement of Ableton Live 10, Max for Live will feature a preliminary version of Max 8 and will be fully embedded within the architecture of Live.
Ableton acquired Cycling ’74 earlier this year with the goal of closer collaboration and deepening the capability of the already flexible DAW.
Aside from its audio connectivity, Max is also adept at creating audio-responsive light shows and video projection, making it versatile addition to the arsenal of any performer attempting to create a more immersive experience.
Visit Cycling ’74 for more details.
Via FACT Mag.
- BOSS Reveal RV-500 Reverb and MD-500 Modulation Stompboxes, Twin Successors to the Popular DD-500 Delay There's nothing better to wake up to on a Monday than two dastardly handsome new effects pedals. Introducing the Boss RV-500 Reverb and MD-500 Modulation.
The two new stompboxes expand […]
- Presonus Unveils Upgrade to their DAW – Studio One 4.5 Presonus has launched the latest incarnation of their DAW. Studio One has reached version 4.5 and boasts more than 70 new improvements, working from a robust, customer-curated […]
- The Inaugural Melbourne Synth Festival Is Happening In November The very first Melbourne Synth Festival has been announced. Taking place at North Melbourne’s iconic Meat Market on November 23, 24 and 25, the festival will showcase a huge variety of […]
- Electro Harmonix Unveil the Bass Mono Synth Pedal Electro Harmonix have just launched their newest low end friendly stompbox - the Bass Mono Synth. The pedal spans from the classic to the unheard of, all in a very hands on […]
- Aclam Reveals The Beatles Inspired Dr. Robert Overdrive Pedal The Dr. Robert overdrive stompbox from Aclam has just been announced. It claims to be a perfect replica of the VOX UL730, the amp favoured by The Beatles on the Revolver and Sgt. Pepper's […]
- Arca Creates the Bootup Music for Mega Sg Gaming Console Arca, the Venezuelan electronic artist and producer who's worked with Bjork, Frank Ocean and Kanye West among others, has created the startup music for Mega Sg gaming […]