Developers Mixvibes have released the Beat Snap app for Android and iOS, giving users access to an array of sound packs and promising an intuitive beatmaking experience.
Beat Snap dishes up an interface and sound palette that’s designed to inspire fluid, intuitive beatmaking and sequencing in a mobile app.
The interface features 32 pads, on which 35 different instruments can be selected. You can record four sequences, which can be looped or joined together.
Six live controllable effects are available, including delay and reverb, two of which can be launched simultaneously. 40 sound packs are available for creating soundscapes, which will be added to.
Being a mobile platform, sharing capability is built in, including Soundcloud export. You can also build beatmaking chops by staying tuned to the News section within the app.
Check out the App Store or the Google Play store for more details.
- Quadruple Your Signal With the MeeBlip Cubit 4 Port MIDI Splitter The synth specialists at MeeBlip have come up with a very nifty little utility box, the MeeBlip Cubit. It's a 4-port MIDI splitter, which copies all MIDI data and distributes it to four […]
- Mattoverse Electronics Launches that Drone Tone MkIII Mattoverse's MO has been to create guitar pedals that sit decidedly to the left of centre. The Drone Tone MkIII is no exception. It gives you an extra synthetic layer to the signal, […]
- The Wurlitzer Electric Piano: A Story of Innovation and Effortless Cool Before the release of their first electric piano, Wurlitzer had, remarkably, been a company for a hundred years. Beginning its life in the American midwest in 1853, the company gained a […]
- Waves Release New All-In-One CLA Mixdown Plug-In In Collaboration with Mixing Luminary Chris Lord-Alge Mixing luminary Chris Lord-Alge has added another chapter to his celebrated collaboration with Waves - the CLA Mixdown.
Waves have just released a new all-in-one CLA Mixdown plug-in […]
- A Guide to Creating Your Own Flavours with Custom Sampler Instruments Are you a musician, producer or composer? Great, so is everyone else. But before you push off on a raft built with the wreckage of your future aspirations, there’s a technique that may […]
- Solder On With The Brunswick Semi-Modular DIY Synth Kit Need a new DIY project? Here's one that actually sounds like a good idea. The Brunswick is a semi-modular synthesiser with a raw, bare-bones finish, offering a single oscillator, multimode […]