Enmore Audio will eventually be a three room recording facility based in the inner west of Sydney. It will be a small world class facility best suited to small bands and singer / songwriters but also production and voice over work. The studio was designed by John Sayers in 2009 and the construction is being undertaken by Darren Williams with some consultancy from Ken Tait who’s worked on a bunch of great studios in Sydney including Nylon Studios all of which were crucial in making Enmore Audio a reality.
Based in the heart of Sydney’s inner-west, Enmore Audio will be a world class analog and digital recording facility.
Initially this site will be used to document the progress of the construction process over the next few months and then eventually it will be set up as our official site. We have spared no expense with the quality of materials and the sourcing of the right products. Over time we will outline the construction process, materials and finishes used as well as the usual gear list, clients and services we plan to offer.
For the record, we’re not interested in becoming yet another Sydney based EP package deal king. Stay tuned for more soon. Enmore is a great suburb and is home to bands, artists and musicians. It’s also worth noting a few other local friends like The Sly Fox, The Hive Bar, and IYBI who helped us design and create all our branding and web stuff. Please stay in touch and come back to the site as we update it as regularly as possible. Recording studios Sydney will be the place to be soon enough.
Thanks again to IYBI for our digital marketing, digital strategy, digital audit and social media management.
- Day One of Enmore Audio There probably isn't ever really a day one in any project and I know all too well a new recording studio in a city within a world now saturated with home, project and professional […]
- The Custom Studio Wall Plate design for Enmore Audio Here's a draft of what The Stable's custom studio wall plate will look like. We've spent a stupid amount of time researching the materials for these plates. From Russian space machines to […]
- The first lot of Stud Walls are up. Double Gyprock and inside-out frame work The walls in a recording studio are built inside out. That is to say the stud work is on the outside and the Gyprock is facing inwards towards the existing room. Regardless of whether the […]
- PAD FOOTINGS We had no idea what a strip footing or a pad footing was until last week. For those who missed it on Facebook we dug a strip footing trench which unfortunately revealed several major sewer […]
- Star Earthing plus a general update on the studio’s progress I did some research today and discovered that Enmore doesn't have any 'official' registered recording facilities which I guess is good news for us (kind of). Enmore Audio will be the first […]
- The Sexiest Air Con Ducts You’ve Ever Seen in a Studio We decided to stop counting the days and weeks a little while ago now. It's probably also best to start thinking about getting a loan or stop counting how much over budget the project has […]