Korg’s synth-based DAW, Gadget is set for release on the Nintendo Switch, their new flagship console.
Serious music production power on a gaming platform: Korg Gadget is coming to the Nintendo Switch next year.
To the uninitiated, Korg Gadget is a DAW with traditional timeline and channel strip views that you’d expect, yet it focuses dozens of synths and drum machines, or “gadgets”, that you can arrange into custom combinations. Up until now, it’s only been available on iOS and Mac.
Developers Detune are to be tasked with making the music production software compatible with the Switch console. Detune also collaborated with Nintendo the M01D and the DSN-12 synth apps for the hand-held 3DS, so the signs are promising that the integration with the full-size console will be smooth and intuitive.
Via Music Radar.
- Korg Releases Limited Edition Nano Series MIDI Controllers To mark the tenth birthday of their Nano Series line of MIDI controllers, Korg have released a limited edition colourful versions of the product.
The Nano Series from Korg has […]
- Three New Tracks: We dissect and inspect three recent tracks that have really blown us away Modern music is rubbish, or so the cliché goes.
Sure, we do have our share of mediocre fare clogging up the airwaves in this new millennium - as did every other era, but I digress. Of […]
- BOSS Reveal RV-500 Reverb and MD-500 Modulation Stompboxes, Twin Successors to the Popular DD-500 Delay There's nothing better to wake up to on a Monday than two dastardly handsome new effects pedals. Introducing the Boss RV-500 Reverb and MD-500 Modulation.
The two new stompboxes expand […]
- BasSynth is Wave Alchemy’s New Groundbreaking Plugin BasSynth is the latest earth-shaking bass synth made by UK sound design company, Wave Alchemy. The instrument is a 10GB library of multi-sampled sounds, oscillators and wavetables. […]
- FL Studio 20 Arrives with Mac Compatibility and More FL Studio 20 has hit the shelves. Boasting a swag of new features including time signature changes, track freezing, lifetime free updates and finally, support for Mac.
FL Studio […]
- Teach Your Moog Mother-32 New Tricks With These 8 Excellent Patch Sheets If you're any sort of synth owner, you'll know there's roughly a million things wrong with the concept of sharing patches. When you own something modular or semi-modular like the Moog […]