In a stunt that is true to form of late for Behringer, they’ve mysteriously left a photo on their facebook page of someone toting what looks to be a Roland SH-101 clone, labelled MS-101.
A new release, or simply a stunt? Behringer leave a provocative photo of their facebook page of the MS-101.
The news has been all Roland in the last few days – 808 day, then the announcement of the release of the TR-08 and SH-01A boutique models. Behringer seems to have joined in the fun (or attempted to steal Roland’s thunder) by dropping the photo with a tease of the synth, labelled “MS-101.”
Well, if this was one of Behringer’s latest creations, it would be hard to be surprised. They launched into the polysynth world with the Deepmind, then made a Minimoog clone with their Model D. It would certainly be a natural progression to offer up their take on the SH-101.
Or, they could simply be taking the piss. In any case, Behringer are moving aggressively into the synth space, so stay tuned.
- Behringer Reveals the DS-80 – its Clone of the Yamaha CS-80 Just days after Yamaha asked fans if they'd like to see a recreation of the CS-80, Behringer have decided to muscle in on the action. The DS-80 is the working title for the Behringer's […]
- Behringer Launches a New Semi Modular Synth: Crave Behringer have been blowing minds across the world of late with their budget friendly clones of immortal synths and drum machines. The Crave semi-modular synth, however, is their latest […]
- Behringer Share a Sneak Peek at their New Semi Modular Analog Synth: Neutron They're at it again. Behringer is dropping yet another new synth on the market. This time, however, it's not a clone of a previous classic. Instead, it's a new design called the […]
- INTRFX Connects Stompboxes, Eurorack and Electronic Instruments As bedroom setups expand and more people continue to dive into the Eurorack rabbit hole, the question of how to make the most of all your gear becomes more apparent.
INTRFX is a device […]
- The Lenco-MD is a DIY Built, 3D Printed Turntable New to Kickstarter: The Lenco-MD bridges old and new technology like few other products out there. On one hand, it is a classic belt driven turntable. On the other, it features a […]
- Output Launches Arcade Loop Synth, Which Is Updated Daily Output has unveiled Arcade: a subscription based virtual instrument, which allows you manipulate loops in real time from alternate sonic worlds.
A boon for media composers the […]