In a stunt that is true to form of late for Behringer, they’ve mysteriously left a photo on their facebook page of someone toting what looks to be a Roland SH-101 clone, labelled MS-101.
A new release, or simply a stunt? Behringer leave a provocative photo of their facebook page of the MS-101.
The news has been all Roland in the last few days – 808 day, then the announcement of the release of the TR-08 and SH-01A boutique models. Behringer seems to have joined in the fun (or attempted to steal Roland’s thunder) by dropping the photo with a tease of the synth, labelled “MS-101.”
Well, if this was one of Behringer’s latest creations, it would be hard to be surprised. They launched into the polysynth world with the Deepmind, then made a Minimoog clone with their Model D. It would certainly be a natural progression to offer up their take on the SH-101.
Or, they could simply be taking the piss. In any case, Behringer are moving aggressively into the synth space, so stay tuned.
- Behringer Launches a New Semi Modular Synth: Crave Behringer have been blowing minds across the world of late with their budget friendly clones of immortal synths and drum machines. The Crave semi-modular synth, however, is their latest […]
- Behringer Share a Sneak Peek at their New Semi Modular Analog Synth: Neutron They're at it again. Behringer is dropping yet another new synth on the market. This time, however, it's not a clone of a previous classic. Instead, it's a new design called the […]
- Another Surprise from the Behringer Labs? It Looks Like a Roland Jupiter 8 Clone Could be in the Works A mysterious photo has emerged from the offices of Behringer. If it's true to form, a Roland Jupiter 8 clone could be on the agenda for Behringer's engineers.
Another surprise […]
- Behringer Reveals its Latest Clone of a Classic: This Time They’ve Taken on the Sequential Circuits Pro-One Originally from the same era as other archetypal analog monosynths, like the Roland SH-101, the Sequential Circuits Pro-One laid claim to many heavy basslines of the 80s. Behringer have […]
- Coming Soon: Dreadbox and Polyend are Set to Release the Medusa Analog Monosynth On their Facebook page, Dreadbox have teased a photo of the new Medusa synth, with the enigmatic caption, "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."
Dreadbox and Polyend […]
- Behringer Set to Move ARP Odyssey Clone into Production Behringer are set to move their clone of the ARP Odyssey duophonic analog synth into production. Considering the stunning sonic results (and price tag) of their Model D tribute, maybe it's […]