As bedroom setups expand and more people continue to dive into the Eurorack rabbit hole, the question of how to make the most of all your gear becomes more apparent.
INTRFX is a device that helps you to make the most of the gear you already have. If you have a bunch of effects pedals, outboard effects, synth modules and other electronic instruments, you can get them to talk to each other with this unassuming little box.
Connected at last. The INTRFX from the minds of Boredbrain facilitates the deep connection of pedals, synth modules and other electronic instruments.
Here’s how the creators of the device describe their handiwork:
“The INTRFX allows eurorack-level signals to be processed with pedals and/or outboard effects, and also allows line-level instruments to be processed with eurorack modules. Each of its three channels has an Interchange Switch to swap this mode, as well as an FX Blend parameter which can be controlled via CV.”
Aside from its inherent utility, this humble unit can also be creative. For instance, you can create feedback effects by sending the FX return into the FX send and still have the option of dry signal blend and modulation.
It’s pretty easy to imagine the possibilities here – run a drum machine through your favourite delay pedal, add your favourite fuzz to a modular patch, the sky’s the limit.
Visit the Boredbrain website for all the details.
- Meet the Creative and Colourful Klang Polyphonic Contoller The world of Eurorack modular synthesis continues to throw up beautiful surprises. Another such delight is from the minds of Norway's Elektrofon. Their Klang module stores, traverses and […]
- Humble Audio Launches the the Quad Operator Synth Module Humble Audio has just unveiled the Quad Operator Eurorack synth module. The clean, utilitarian looks are in keeping with the brand name, but it sounds anything but.
Humble Audio have […]
- Watch the QB in Action: A Cube Shaped Modular Synth Rig
From the mind of Romanian composer Silent Strike comes the QB. It can take 560 HP of Eurorack modules, with 8 audio inputs on the top and 8 audio outputs on the base.
Check out […]
- The Amstrum reimagines the guitar for greater inclusion and access A new guitar attachment, ‘The Armstrum’, brings together inclusion and innovation for single-handed players.
Developed by an Indian Research group Makers Asylum, the Armstrum is a new […]
- Behringer’s Budget Minimoog Model D Clone Now Has a Fully Working Prototype Last month, Behringer’s company founder, Uli Behringer announced the company will be cloning the iconic 1970’s Minimoog Model D.
Making the announcement via online gear forum, Gearslutz […]
- The Glide is a New Instrument that Transforms Motion into Melody From the mind of musician and inventor Keith Groover, the Glide is an instrument that works with your physical expression to make sounds. It can control MIDI over bluetooth and has its own […]