As bedroom setups expand and more people continue to dive into the Eurorack rabbit hole, the question of how to make the most of all your gear becomes more apparent.
INTRFX is a device that helps you to make the most of the gear you already have. If you have a bunch of effects pedals, outboard effects, synth modules and other electronic instruments, you can get them to talk to each other with this unassuming little box.
Connected at last. The INTRFX from the minds of Boredbrain facilitates the deep connection of pedals, synth modules and other electronic instruments.
Here’s how the creators of the device describe their handiwork:
“The INTRFX allows eurorack-level signals to be processed with pedals and/or outboard effects, and also allows line-level instruments to be processed with eurorack modules. Each of its three channels has an Interchange Switch to swap this mode, as well as an FX Blend parameter which can be controlled via CV.”
Aside from its inherent utility, this humble unit can also be creative. For instance, you can create feedback effects by sending the FX return into the FX send and still have the option of dry signal blend and modulation.
It’s pretty easy to imagine the possibilities here – run a drum machine through your favourite delay pedal, add your favourite fuzz to a modular patch, the sky’s the limit.
Visit the Boredbrain website for all the details.
- Meet the Creative and Colourful Klang Polyphonic Contoller The world of Eurorack modular synthesis continues to throw up beautiful surprises. Another such delight is from the minds of Norway's Elektrofon. Their Klang module stores, traverses and […]
- Humble Audio Launches the the Quad Operator Synth Module Humble Audio has just unveiled the Quad Operator Eurorack synth module. The clean, utilitarian looks are in keeping with the brand name, but it sounds anything but.
Humble Audio have […]
- Watch the QB in Action: A Cube Shaped Modular Synth Rig
From the mind of Romanian composer Silent Strike comes the QB. It can take 560 HP of Eurorack modules, with 8 audio inputs on the top and 8 audio outputs on the base.
Check out […]
- Danelectro Adds More Vintage Flair to its Lineup with the ’66T and ’59X If you're after some twangy goodness with a vintage feel, Danelectro has got you covered, with the introduction of the new (but old) '66T and '59X.
Take a walk down memory lane, with […]
- The Delta CEP A from Radikal Technologies Makes Modular Easy Modular is all the rage at the moment. And for good reason. The possibilities of mixing and matching modules to suit your taste, all under the standardised Eurorack umbrella makes for an […]
- IK Multimedia Announces Syntronik, Featuring The Sounds Of 38 Vintage Synthesisers IK Multimedia have just announced a new software synthesiser that features classic 17 instruments with over 2,000 preset sounds. Syntronik combines samples from 38 vintage synths with a […]