IK Multimedia has added the iRig Keys I/O to its impressive roster of production tools.
The iRig Keys I/O from IK Multimedia promises a complete music making experience, offering MIDI control and audio I/O in one package.
The iRig Keys is ostensibly a traditional MIDI controller keyboard interface that comes in a 25 or 49 key configuration. And like many of its other products, it works with iOS devices, Mac and PC.
Dig a little deeper into the specs however, and you’ll discover that is possesses a 24bit/96k audio interface with “combi” connection – meaning that a standard XLR cable or a guitar cable can be connected – that also puts out phantom power for condenser mics.
For monitoring while recording there’s a headphone output and a balanced stereo output for connection to monitors or a P.A system for live performance.
Included are a suite of IK apps to complete your production, like Sample Tank 3 and Syntronik Pro V vintage synth making it a user friendly and highly portable DAW.
For more info, visit the IK Multimedia website.
- The Ableton Evolution Continues with Version 10.1 Ableton version 10.1 has officially hit the shelves. This update (free to all owners of version 10) continues the steady evolutionary improvements to the DAW's workflow and adds some extra […]
- IK Multimedia’s Bully Bass Synth Free for a Limited Time The Moog Taurus is one of the most coveted of all bass synth sounds. Now, Bully, IK Multimedia's recreation of that classic, is free for a limited time.
The unmistakeable growl of the […]
- Jim Dunlop Sr, Founder of the Jim Dunlop Company Has Passed Away Jim Dunlop Sr, founder of the Jim Dunlop company, has passed away aged 82. He will be remembered as one of the greatest innovators of the guitar world, one of his most famous inventions […]
- An Octave Pedal with a New Level of Precision, Fuzzrocious Announces the Octave Jawn Named after a Philadelphia slang term that can be a stand-in for just about anything, Fuzzrocious Pedals' Octave Jawn can purportedly track faster than any other digital octave pedal on […]
- BOSS Announce Special Ltd Edition 40th Anniversary Reissue of Their 3 Original Compact Pedals BOSS are celebrating 40 years at the top of the game of innovative stompbox technology with a limited edition reissue of its first line of compact pedals: the OD–1 Overdrive, PH–1 Phaser, […]
- The Tritone: The Devil in Music or Just an Ugly Duckling? That jarring two note intro to Purple Haze, the unholy riff in Black Sabbath's Black Sabbath, the opening to the Simpsons' Halloween Specials. What do these songs have in common? They're […]