IK Multimedia’s hot streak of software releases continues with the introduction of Syntronik Deluxe, a new expansion on their suite of virtual synths.
Five of the best: Syntronik Deluxe expands on IK Multimedia’s soft-synth collection by adding a massive range of iconic synth sounds.
The five new virtual instruments combine the best of polysynth, monosynth, modular and percussion styles.
The Memory-V is IK’s take on the Memorymoog analog polysynth, while the SH-V is a combination of Roland’s SH-5 and SH-2 monosynths.
The M-Poly is based on Korg Mono/Poly and Polysix, and the VCF3 is the tribute to the British EMS VCS3, a rare tabletop modular.
Percussion-wise, the Modulum virtual instrument is a mix of Modular Moog, EMS VCS3 and Alesis Andromeda synths.
The whole Syntronik Deluxe package adds up to 22 synths, 2,600 tastefully curated presets and a whopping 80GB of sound content.
For more info, visit IK Multimedia.
- IK Multimedia Announces Syntronik, Featuring The Sounds Of 38 Vintage Synthesisers IK Multimedia have just announced a new software synthesiser that features classic 17 instruments with over 2,000 preset sounds. Syntronik combines samples from 38 vintage synths with a […]
- U-He Reveals the New and Improved Hive 2 Virtual Synth Soft synth specialists, U-He have just launched the Hive 2 virtual instrument. It promises an improved workflow without sacrificing its depth of sonic capability.
Sleek, streamlined and […]
- IK Multimedia Makes Waves in the Software World with T-RackS 5 and AmpliTube 4 Up until now, Italian company IK Multimedia have been most famous for building intuitive hardware that allows people to make music using their computers and mobile devices.
- IK Multimedia’s Bully Bass Synth Free for a Limited Time The Moog Taurus is one of the most coveted of all bass synth sounds. Now, Bully, IK Multimedia's recreation of that classic, is free for a limited time.
The unmistakeable growl of the […]
- Full Bucket Music Unleashes the ModulAir Free Soft Synth Developer Full Bucket Music has released a beta version of the ModulAir soft synth. It has a fully modular architecture, with up to 64 voices of polyphony. It's also free to […]
- Roland Adds the Legendary TB-303 to Their Cloud Suite Happy 303 day! To celebrate, Roland have welcomed the icon of acid to their growing family of software instruments, the TB-303.
March 3 (303 day) seems as apt a time as any to […]