What was the best selling synthesiser or drum machine of 2017? If you’re interested in what the rest of the world are buying, this one’s for you.
The good people of Reverb.com have put together a list of their best selling synthesisers and drum machines after stockpiling their 2017 sales data. Please note that this isn’t a list of worldwide sales, but given the size of Reverb these days it’s as good an indication of the market at large as there is.
What were the best selling synthesisers and drum machines in 2017? Take a peek today.
Check out the lists below. Shown are the overall best sellers, the best selling new models of 2017, and the top selling eurorack modules.
Look’s like Korg are laughing all the way to the bank.
Best Sellers Overall
1. Korg Volca FM Digital FM Synthesiser/Sequencer
2. Teenage Engineering OP-1
3. Korg Minilogue 4-Voice Polyphonic Analog Synthesiser
4. Korg Volca Beats Analog Rhythm Machine
5. Korg Monologue Monophonic Analog Synthesiser
6. Arturia Microbrute
7. Korg MicroKORG 37-Key Mini Synth and Vocoder
8. Korg Volca Sample Digital Sample Sequencer
9. Moog Mother-32 Semi-Modular Synthesiser
10. Korg MS-20 Mini Semi-Modular Analog Synthesiser
New For 2017
1. Korg Monologue Monophonic Analog Synthesiser
2. Elektron Digitakt
3. Roland Boutique Series TR-08
4. Teenage Engineering PO-32
5. Dave Smith Instruments Prophet Rev2 8-Voice Keyboard
6. Dave Smith Instruments Prophet Rev2 16-Voice Keyboard
7. Novation Peak Desktop Polyphonic Synth
8. Roland Boutique Series SH-01A
9. Roland Boutique Series SE-02
10. Dubreq Stylophone Gen X-1 Analog Synthesiser
1. Expert Sleepers Disting MK3
2. Mutable Instruments Clouds
3. Make Noise Maths
4. Mutable Instruments Rings
5. Tiptop Audio uZeus with Flying Bus Boards
6. Make Noise Morphagene
7. Tiptop Audio Happy Ending Kit
8. Mutable Instruments Peaks
9. Make Noise Richter Wogglebug
10. Make Noise Pressure Points