Gibson have had absolutely massive week, announcing two new model lines, with additions to the Ultima range of guitars, and a new selection of Custom Shop Les Paul Specials.
Gibson have revealed two new ranges of Limited Edition guitars in their Custom Shop and Ultima series.
The first new addition to the Gibson family is a line of limited edition custom shop Les Paul Specials, finished in a range of beautiful 60s-inspired colours and – as a first for Gibson – matching necks and headstocks.
This limited run is avaliable in a variety of bright finishes like Cardinal Red, Pelham Blue, Frost Blue, Inverness Green and Kerry Green, on top of the usual Les Paul Special features, such as a mahogany body and a set of P90s (see above).
The second new addition to the Gibson line is two new guitars in their Ultima rage: a new limited run Les Paul, and for the first time, an ES-335. The Ultima makeover includes pearl/abalone inlays with tree of life patterns and stunning gold hardware.
The Ultima Les Paul is available in two different finishes, Heritage Cherry Sunburst or Cobra, with the ES-335 sporting a metallic Inverness Green finish.
See Gibson for more info.
- Electro-Harmonix Launches the Switchblade Pro Routing Pedal
Electro-Harmonix has released the Switchblade Pro. With mechanical bypass, low noise buffers and soft switching, it aims to solve all your routing issues, no matter how complex your rig […]
- We’re Giving Away a Pair of Audio-Technica ANC700BT Wireless Headphones! Amongst Audio-Technica's push into wireless innovation this year are the ATH-ANC700BTs, a pair of Bluetooth, noise-cancelling, over ear headphones. We spent a bit of time with our own demo […]
- Making Mobile Beats with Ease: Mixvibes Unveils the Beat Snap App Developers Mixvibes have released the Beat Snap app for Android and iOS, giving users access to an array of sound packs and promising an intuitive beatmaking experience.
- Maxon Announces 40th Anniversary OD808 Overdrive In 1979 a Japanese electronics engineer by the name of Susumu Tamura created an overdrive that was set to compete with the current ringleader, the Boss OD-1. In doing so, he created one of […]
- Moog unveils Subsequent 37 CV at Moogfest 2017, limited to only 2000 pieces worldwide With Moogfest 2017 beginning today, reports are rushing in of new synths, award recipients, performer reviews and everything in between.
Today the latest invention from the legendary […]
- SyntoNovo Debuts the PAN Analog Synth with its XYZPression Keyboard At Berlin's Superbooth 2018, SyntoNovo will debut the PAN analog synth that features a multi-dimensionally expressive keyboard.
Analog synthesis with multi-dimensional keyboard […]