After Joe Perry tweeted about a collaboration with Gibson Custom Shop in February, you could say he had our attention. The Aerosmith guitarist stated that he had been working with the company for three years to build a guitar that best represented him, the single pickup ‘Gold Rush’ Signature Les Paul.
Gibson has finally announced their latest model – the single pickup ‘Gold Rush’ Signature Les Paul, built in collaboration with Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry.
Gibson has finally announced the release of the new ‘Gold Rush’ Model’. It sports a single 498T humbucker pickup, however, it includes a Wilkinson/Gotoh VS100N two-point tremolo system. Also unique is the two tone knobs, one which has a push/pull coil-split function and the second, a single volume control. Of course, there’s no switch as there’s only one pickup.
The body is finished in an Antique Gold, hand aged at the Gibson Custom Shop and the mahogany neck has ’59 profile.
Joe Perry’s Gold Rush Signature Les Paul will be available in limited numbers, 25 signed and 125 unsigned models worldwide. For more information head to Gibson’s website.
- Connect to your DAW or Stand Alone with the Akai MPK Mini Play Akai Pro has revealed the MPK Mini Play. Yes, it still has regular MIDI control capabilities, but it also stands alone with its own built in sounds.
With or without the […]
- Need a DAW on the Fly? Beatmaker 3 Might Be For You Intua is set to release Beatmaker 3, a DAW for iOS, on July 15.
Beatmaker 3 by Intua allows you to capture the energy of live performance with a full DAW experience on a […]
- A Short History of The Roland TB-303 Bassline, the Little Oddball That Changed Dance You could call Roland’s TB-303 a happy little accident - a happiness that bore as many smiles on ravers sweating faces, as on the T-Shirts they wore (or the ecstasy tablets in their […]
- Volca Drum is KORG’s Innovative Digital Drum Machine Alongside the decidedly analog Modular, KORG has welcomed a new digital machine to the fold. The Volca Drum introduces an innovative digital architecture and deep flexibility for a tiny […]
- Tap into Unrivalled Authenticity with Mojo Hand FX’s RVT and Park Theatre Pedals Mojo Hand FX has just dropped two new multi-effect pedals, the 3 in 1 RVT reverb/vibrato/tremolo pedal and the dreamy Park Theatre reverb and delay.
RVT is an emulation of vintage […]
- Listen to 100 Keyboards Playing in Unison by Asuna Japanese artist Asuna's 100 Keyboards is an immersive sound installation, featuring an array of cheap keyboards playing in unison. Best of all, he's bringing the show to Australia this […]