Known for their expertise in audio isolation products, IsoAcoustics have added to that family with the new Stage 1 isolation board. Launched at NAMM 2019, this board ensures frequencies aren’t lost through the ground, resulting in improved clarity and bass response. No matter what type of amplifier, this board creates consistent contact between your speakers and the floor.
The board springs from the idea of IsoAcoustics original Stage 1 mountable amp isolators. The idea is simple but effective, with the likes of Steve Vai known to already be using the technology – his are screwed directly into the bottom of his amp in order to remove any unwanted vibrations. In looking for a more flexible and portable option, IsoAcoustics have launched an accompanying board.
IsoAcoustics new Stage 1 Isolation Board helps you get the most out of your amp or speaker. Award-winning patented isolation technology has become mobile.
The board is made from sturdy thermoplastic and designed for use with the Stage 1 Isolators. Simply attach four of them to the board and position it under your guitar amp or speaker. Boasting 635mm by 254mm dimensions, as well as a load limit of 90kg, the board should be more than able to hold the majority of amps in your collection.
The product offers recording cheap easy amp isolation, selling for around $40 apiece. The only catch would be the need for the Stage 1 Isolators, sold separately at $130 for a pack of 4.
To get a closer look at the science behind this innovation, visit IsoAcoustics.
- New Generation KRK Rokit G4 Monitors Officially Released KRK are officially shipping their latest generation Rokit G4 monitors. The popular speaker makers unveiled their new range at this year's NAMM show, which are available in 5-inch, 7-inch […]
- An Icon Reborn: Vox Launches the AC30S1 Guitar Amplifier Vox has debuted the AC30S1 guitar amp, which is based on the chimey Top Boost channel of the inimitable AC30. It presents the new amp in a simplified format, dispensing with multiple […]
- For Guitars on the Move: BOSS Unveil The World’s First Wireless Amplifier The battery-powered Katana-Air amplifier from BOSS, teamed up with a custom wireless transmitter, offers guitar players the jam without any cables.
The BOSS Katana-Air Guitar […]
- Origin Effects’ RevivalDRIVE Compact Dishes Up Cross-Atlantic Amp Classics Pedal masters Origin Effects have blessed us again with their new single-channel overdrive - the RevivalDRIVE Compact.
The same company that brought us pedals like the Cali76 Compressor […]
- Remembering Three Forgotten Vintage British Amp Manufacturers The UK has birthed its fair share of noteworthy guitar amp manufacturers in the last century. However, despite promising starts, some of these have never made the impact that say, Vox or […]
- The Charm of the Chime: the Colourful Characters and History of the VOX AC30 Introduced to the world in 1959 as a big brother to the AC15, the VOX AC30 is widely lauded for its jangly, chiming high end. Sixty years later, the diamond cloth and gold detailing is as […]