Plugin developers Soundtoys have dropped a new device on the market, the Little Plate reverb, which marks their first entry into dedicated reverb plugins. Best of all, it’s free for a limited time.
Who doesn’t need a new (and free) reverb? Soundtoys have you covered with their brand new plate emulation, the Little Plate.
Sure, it’s inspired by a notable piece of hardware, the EMT 140, but in typical Soundtoys style, the plugin goes beyond a literal translation of the original’s attributes.
Soundtoys tell us that, “While the original reverb could only muster a modest five seconds of reverberation time, we pushed that number higher. A lot higher.” In fact, you can push up the reverb time to infinity.
Other tweakage available includes modulation at the flick of a switch and a handy low cut filter for cleaning up the reverb tail.
More info, including sound demos, are available at Soundtoys.
- Power Your Synths, Amps & Pedals via USB with Songbird FX’s Birdcord Adapter As the world has moved in a big way towards USB power, pedals, amps and synths have been a bit slow to catch on. Songbird FX has swooped in to help with their Birdcord USB adapter, which […]
- The Moog Taurus: the Beast of the Bass that Continues to Evolve In the history of synthesizers, the '70s was a glorious in between world. There were brilliant instruments, but the industry had yet to reach maturity. Sure, the Minimoog was out, but […]
- An Introduction To What Makes a Great Live Sound The anticipation of a gig played by your favourite band is undeniably special. The reality of the experience and its place in your memory hinges not only on the passion of the performance […]
- Warm Audio Revives Vintage Classics for a New Generation Warm Audio have been creating affordable reincarnations of classic studio hardware since 2011. Their mission is to put historic favourites within the reach of the aspiring […]
- DAW Beginners: Tips for an Efficient Workflow As much as we enjoy our labours of love, the editing process can seem to drag on forever. Searching for that extra brightness on the vocal or the finding a home for the crunchy guitar are […]
- Polyverse Unveil Wider – A Free Plugin for Huge Sounding Stereo Wider is a stereo width creating plugin from Polyverse. It makes creating psuedo-stereo effects ridiculously easy, and best of all, it's free.
Could this be the perfect tool for […]